x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock Island farming problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Koreancurry, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Koreancurry

Koreancurry Active Member

On Skyblock it’s illegal to trade some items because they don’t want you to island farm. But if you have an alt you can just get the items from your starter island and give it to your main account’s island by putting it in a chest if you trust your alt on your main island and you could just do this over and over again because there is no cool down to make an island. If we could add an island cool down it would be harder for a user to abuse their alts to get items that cost lots of money or hard to get like lava or dirt. I’m not sure how long the island cool down should be but that up to the owners/admins to decide.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    2. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

I found it a little difficult to understand the message you were trying to convey, but I think I get the gist of it.

I do think adding an island reset cooldown would be a good idea. There doesn't seem to be any harm in adding it.

3. Koreancurry

Koreancurry Active Member

Thank you And sorry let me edit my post to make it much more understandable

4. Purge

Purge Boss Member

No support even though people can easily do this its not allowed I think the econamy is stable currenly in my opinion.