x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (IRE/EU) farrellerboys Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by farrellerboys, Feb 16, 2015.

1. farrellerboys

farrellerboys Active Member

How old are you:
      I am 15 years of age, I will be turning 16 in April.
      Your in-game name:
      My IG name is farrellerboys

What timezone are you in?
      I am currently in timezome GMT +0(EU)

What country do you live in?
      I live in Ireland.

What languages do you speak?
      I can speak Irish and English.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I think you should choose me for moderator because I am mature enough to behold this rank, I understand not all 15 year olds arn't mature but I could prove I am mature and I can also use my skills I have learnt over the last couple of years playing minecraft to help people in the server to further their knowledge aswell.

Plus with the amount of time I have spent on this server I have an equal amount played on most servers, Plus another reason you should accept me I wanna give back to the community for the amount of times they helped me in the past 5-6 months. I wanna prove myself to all the people that make this server a community.

I am active on the server I am on every day too as I have said I can be on for 6-7 hours a day unless something pops up that day I would alert someone on that date of absence and I will make it up with more hours or something that I can do. I also think I am mature from my age I ain't a guy to laugh at "69" or something stupid I wanna be proffessional if I was to be accepted into the moderator team.

I can also work as a team I can work with the moderator team and help them help the new people who are after coming into the server and help them with basic commands and tell them how to do things and make sure they don't break any rules also. I will also explain too the new person plenty times the rule he doesn't understand and make sure he understands the rule before I let him play again. I have alot of honesty too, If I mess up anywhere along the way I am honest enough to say it was me and take the punishment.

I also have alot of patience too. As I explain above I can continue to help the player until he/she knows what they are doing so they don't go along and break a rule. My knowledge if this game is outstanding, I have played this game for 3 years now and I understand most of the basic CMD's servers use if it is Prison,Survival etc..

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be on everyday for around 6-7 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for around 5-6 months
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No. I havn't ever been banned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes I have but I havn't been it alot, so if I get accepted this will further my knowledge of moderator and make me a better person.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      Infection and OP Prison

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    2. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

You need quite a bit more detail for me to support. No support for now, good luck.

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

You just joined the Forums yesterday and immediately made a application, No Support.

4. farrellerboys

Doesn't mean I havn't played for a long time. Forum time doesn't really mean much.

5. gianni024

gianni024 Well-Known Member

No support. Add some more details why you should become mod! :)

6. farrellerboys

More detail has been added.

7. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

Be active on forums
      No support.