x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Iornshard's Moderator application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by BadgerHuman, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. BadgerHuman

BadgerHuman Active Member

Hello, my name is Morgan (A.K.A Iornshard) I live in cornwall (britain) and I am in a GMT time zone.

I am 14 years old and I was born on the 29th april 2000

My in-game name is Iornshard

My timezone is GMT (and if you want to contact me, I go to school, so maybe not in the morning because I get up at 6 am but afternoon after 4:45 pm im free, on weekends im usually free unless im outside with my friends)

I live in Britain, specifically Cornwall but I have had experiences in Yorkshire and Worcester

I speak English, but if I get a message in another language I can try using my translator to see what you said and send another message in the same language (might not make a lot of sense though, not Google translate) just tell me what language you are speaking.

I think I should become a moderator because I have great people skills and im not the sort of guy that will punish before seeing what is wrong.

I play on the server a lot, in fact I don't play on any other servers. I am hopefully getting a desktop PC/laptop for Christmas so that will most likely increase.

I have never been banned in the past and i do not intend to in the future.

I do not have any past experience as a moderator, except for one server that KRTXVINFECTION showed me, and the owner made me an Admin/Builder but unfortunately nobody played on that server.

I would like to moderate the Survival and Creative servers, I don't see many moderators come online on those two servers so I'd like to be one of the few

Other info:

Although I mainly play on Survival, I have made giant replica's of different mobs. (such as zombie, ghast, pig, my old skin and an enderman, all these statues were built on a 1 to 1 scale, so every minecaft pixel would be 1 block)
      On Survival I have a really nice underwater house, which I involved the community to help build. (people may say that I was saying 'paying money for help' or something along those lines, but i was with them and helping every step of the way and they all got a pay check at the end).

I have never scammed anyone ever, because I think that is horrible and one of the things I will try and crack down on if I become a moderator.

I have bought the
      PREMIUM rank but hopefully I will be getting something from MVP to GOD in the coming future.
      If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them, just inbox me and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading my moderator report

Yours Faithfully

Morgan

2. Fuse

Fuse Experienced Member

Please do not use such light colors. It hurts my eyes. Darken it will ya?

3. BadgerHuman

BadgerHuman Active Member

Point taken, I tried to use the colours of the rainbow, just not yellow because you can't really see that

4. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

Hm. Needs more detail!

5. Kubasliz ®

Kubasliz ® Experienced Member

no support.

6. Creepersteam

Creepersteam Experienced Member

10% support.

Reasons:
      • Don't bribe, like say your rank, etc.
      • I know that color attracts people into reading it, and I know you want to have the color like the rainbow, but some of the colors hurt my eyes, and it'd be great if you darken the color.
      Otherwise, please take these things into consideration and good luck.

7. Van

Van Boss Member

No support.

8. Joe (Joe_694

Joe (Joe_694 Experienced Member

No support.

9. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Yes, I agree with the other comments. Less/darker colours makes it look more professional, and also try not to mention your in game rank in your app c; good luck

10. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support.
      ~Try to be more active
      ~More details
      ~Change the colors

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.