x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP Introduce "Key-All" to OPPvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nymph, Oct 12, 2023.

1. nymph

nymph Established Member

Here is a draft suggestion for why OPPvP should introduce a daily "Key-All" event:

I believe implementing a daily "Key-All" event would be greatly beneficial for both players and the server community as a whole. Here are some reasons why:

• Increased Player Engagement: A scheduled daily event would motivate players to log in and participate. The prospect of winning cool prizes gives people a reason to play more actively. This results in more players online and an overall more vibrant, engaged community.
      • Better Retention: One challenge MV faces is player retention over time. A consistent, recurring event helps retain players by giving them something reliable and rewarding to look forward to each day. The prizes and enjoyment of Key-All will keep players logging in regularly.
      • Daily Means Daily: Daily Key-All Should Be Truly Daily: The Key-All event should start at the same time every day, such as 8PM EST, and keys should be distributed to all players actively online on OPPvP at that moment. This ensures it is a consistent, daily occurrence that all players can rely on and plan around.
      • Chance for All to Participate: Key-All events are open to all players, regardless of gear or skill level. This gives everyone a chance to win prizes and be involved in the action. This inclusiveness helps build community.
      • Rewards Activity: Offering prizes through Key-All gives players an incentive to stay active and play on the server more frequently. This increased activity makes the server more vibrant and rewarding for everyone.

There may be concerns that players will only log in right before the 8PM Key-All start time just to get the keys, and then log off immediately after opening crates. However, I believe that once players receive exciting new items from the crates and key-alls, they will be motivated to stay online longer and continue playing to enjoy their new gear. The rewards will incentivize continued active participation, rather than just brief logins.
      I understand OPPvP has recently been re-released and there are many more planned updates and additions for the gamemode. However, introducing a daily Key-All event or similar activity would significantly boost the gamemode by increasing enjoyment and engagement for both individual players and the overall playerbase.

I'm sure everyone who's played since the latest release will have their own input on what to add, remove or change; I myself will continue to add my own suggestions under here. :thumbsup:

(Don't complain about the kits or S10's because that's something you have to grind for, let's be realistic. It's not P2W anymore. Be happy.:embarrassed:)

EDIT ADD- since players can already obtain voter keys through /vote, perhaps the Key-All event could provide keys that open a SPECIAL EDITION CRATE only accessible through Key-All keys. This special crate could contain more PvP-focused items like swords, bows, rods, golden apples, higher tier armor sets, and other useful gear for OPPvP gameplay. This would make the Key-All rewards distinct from voter crate rewards.

• Support Support x 4
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
    2. Toooooooooooooom

Toooooooooooooom Active Member

Great idea, would love to see events like this in game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. boba

boba Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

So basically a scheduled "vote party" type event for a special key?

4. nymph

nymph Established Member

I'll disc message you in more detail + idea's for the Key-All x

• Winner Winner x 1
    5. nymph

nymph Established Member

BUMP <3