x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • iNozyBird's Moderater application [kitpvp] [oppvp]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by iNozyBird, Aug 18, 2015.

1. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

How old are you?: 13 years old
      Your in-game name: iNozyBird
      What timezone are you in? U.S. Central
      What country do you live in? U.S.
      What languages do you speak? English is my main language.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Sunday:
      1-3 hours
      Monday: 1-4 hours
      Tuesday: 1-3 hours
      Wednesday: 2-4 hours
      Thursday: 2-6 hours
      Friday: 4-8 hours
      Saturday: 3-6 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse? i have been playing mv for probably 1-2 years and i still love it so much. and i am very experienced on it.

Have you ever been banned in the past? yes i have on 2 things one was on survival for cursing and i never did that again (i was new to the server than), and also on kitpvp but it wasn't a proper ban, because i was being spammed and i accepted a tpa request and a guy tried to kill me so i killed him but i was ban for tp killing but i got unban after proof and stuff.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I do have a little bit, on other servers but not to much. But i do know some of the commands like /ban, /kick, /mute, etc.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most): I would like to moderate kitpvp and oppvp, I play those the most. but I play almost everything if those aren't available I would be happy to mod anything else you would like.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Helpful

I am a very helpful person i love to help people with their problems or their concerns or what ever else the problem is. I would also like to help people obey the rules like people who are cursing or spamming, etc. i would make sure they know the rules and either mute or ban them, what ever is necessary in that situation. I also want to help get rid of hackers on the server because i do not think it is fair for people to be hacking and the other person to die and have to use their money to get their stuff back. The Point is, i love to help people in mv and i will do what ever is needed to help make mv a better place for every individual person that needs my help.

Respectful

I have been nice to almost all people in mv even when they are being hateful to me i try to be respectful and just either stop the conversation or just ignore them. When i am asked to stop or to do something by other mods i try my best to do what i can and i also do my best to be respectful to them as i know that they will be respectful back. The point is, if i were mod i would be nice to others and if they were hateful to me i would do what i could in my power to stop them from being rude, mean, etc. and i would do the best to stay nice to them.

Active
      I am very active on the mv server i get on almost everyday, i am active on the mv forums also but i just made a new account and i am doing my best to get up to a member or an active member some people said that they have been on for 2-3 years and they haven't seen me on and I do not know why you haven’t seen me on yet but i am very active on the server and i have been playing for a long time,. The point is, by being active like this i could do a lot of things on the server and on the forums to help other people with their issue or problem with people or the server.

caring
      I really do care about mv i love it so much i would love to become a mod on my favorite server so i could help care for the server by banning, kicking, muting, etc. what ever is needed to help this server so it can also become other peoples favorite!

Rules
      I know a lot of the mv rules and i read them every once in a while to make sure i follow them and other people follow them. even thought i can’t do much now to make people follow the rules i tell them and i do my best to make sure they know the rule and to follow it.

Patient
      I am good about being patient i am not perfect but i can tolerate people who have to take their time or if it has to be over a corse of a couple hours or a day for some reason i would be glad to help if i had the time to do so.

Friendly
      I am friendly to people on mv i usually accept people if they want to be friends or if they want to team, you can ask me any question as long as its not personal and i will help you with it, and i always welcome people to the server.

Trustworthy/ not lazy
      I am really got at being trusted i have never scammed anyone or lied to them on mv, and if people need to ask me questions i am open to them i will not ignore them because i am to “busy” playing the game rather than helping them, and i will do my best to help them until the person is satisfied.

I have a Skype that i would be fine to use to Skype people, but i would only use it if it was necessary otherwise i wouldn't use Skype to solve problems.

Fun
      One of my big things if i am a mod is that people have fun and enjoy the server, so they don’t have to worry about hackers and having to complain about loosing their stuff and having to report the person instead of what is supposed to happen witch is for them to enjoy minecraft for what it is.

Thank you for considering my mod application, i hope like it.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    2. maxutah

maxutah Guest

Add some more information and be more active on the forums. Good luck :)

3. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

ok thank you sir

4. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

i have added some info sir if it still isn't enough i am fine with that just tell me and i will add more.

5. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

add a bit more info and get more active on forums :)

6. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

yes sir

7. Saturns

Im a girl xD. and by the way if u wanna reply to someone with them seeing hit the "Reply" button right there under there comment :)

8. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

:/ im really sorry ma'am

9. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

how do i get more active do i just stay on the forums?

10. Saturns

yes pretty much xD and u have to reply to threads here and there if ur in the mood and simply just get more popular C:

11. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

ok thank you for the help ma'am i will continue to add information and get more active thanks for the help again.

12. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

ok i have added info do i still need more? (i am still trying to get more popular on the fourms to become a member)

13. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Be more active on forums, good luck!

14. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

ok thanks!!! and im tryin!

15. Van

Van Boss Member

No support.

16. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

what would you like me to add sir?

17. Van

Van Boss Member

Be a lot more active on forum.
      "Playing 2-3 years" Mv hasnt been up for 3 years.

Good luck doe.

18. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

ok i am sorry about the 3 years but i know i have been playing for over at least a year for sure and i am trying to get more active on this but the problem is i was active but i just made a new account so i could have this name so yea i am trying again to be active.

19. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

No support, sorry.

20. iNozyBird

iNozyBird Active Member

why arn't i getting support, like what do i need to do to fix this and get support sir?