x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inito says good bye for now.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Inito, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Inito

Inito Experienced Member

I have played this server for some time, and it has given me endless hours of fun, lots of new and amazing friends, lots of enemies. I started off in KitPvP, I must say, I met a lot of great people on that server, I was in MissPvP's PvP clan, Met amazing people there, also met some bad people. After my kitpvp days I ventured onto prison, which is where most of you probably know me from. I started off with a wooden sword with lvl 1 sharp lvl 1 fire aspect lvl 1 unbreaking, And I was already having fun. Then I grew my net worth to 10mil, had 3 plots, owned a good amount of land out in the flatland's, had more p4 than anyone needed, owned a lot of contraband. (I'm really fast forwarding this xD)
      Anyways, I would like to give the following people a big thank you to making my life so much more fun for some time.
      @Daddy You always made me laugh and showed me how to have a good time, showed me the ways around prison. thank you, and I hope your having fun wherever you are.
      @pokemaniac01 You where always my favorite mod, thank you for your dedication and hard work, and overall just being a great person.
      @LeeLee You where always so nice too me, You took me in when I started and helped me get where I was. You and your legacy will never be forgotten. I hope wherever you are your having a good time.
      @asianmaster98 You where an to me in the beginning, but I think you grew on me xD. thanks for the fun man
      @Noobcrew Thank you for creating such an amazing server, thank you for the fun.
      @CypriotMerks Thank you as well for always working on the server when it needed to be fixed.
      @Dyna_Mighty Oh dyna, you've always been like a mother to me :P. You where so dedicated to this amazing server and look at where you are now. Your kindness and trustworthiness has gotten you so far. best of luck for you.
      @its_shireen Shireen, your such a great friend and I'm glad that we where able to keep in touch when I left. I hope we can still chat from time to time, and if you ever need to roast someone or just do something to them, hit me up. Don't listen to anyone that tries to bring you down, because your better than they think. And what they say is not true. When you come to the US, Make sure to try out our greens :P.

Thank you everyone on this server, even if you're an enemy, you have made these few years fun. I'm not leaving for good, I just wanted to say thank you to these people.
      (If I forgot you just DM me and I'll add you.)

• Like Like x 1
    2. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

:( Goodbye

• Like Like x 1
    3. Shireen

Shireen Well-Known Member

Goodbye Inito <3 miss you already

• Like Like x 1
    4. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Noooo you just came back!! Good luck with everything and you will definitely be missed <3

• Like Like x 1
    5. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Good bye and good luck @Inito, hopefully you will come back one day.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Boss Member

Stay safe, hope to see you again

• Like Like x 1
    7. TreePvP

TreePvP Active Member

Good bye, Have a good time ;)

• Like Like x 1
    8. Savage_ASF

Savage_ASF Experienced Member

Bye :(