x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • =-=Infinite's Mod Application=-=

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by InfinitexLovee, Oct 25, 2015.

?

Do you think being a moderator is a good job for me?

1. No, Sorry

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Yes, it would be great!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Sorta :/

1 vote(s)
      20.0%
    4. Can't Decide

3 vote(s)
      60.0%
    5. Possibly

1 vote(s)
      20.0%
    1. InfinitexLovee

InfinitexLovee Active Member

How Old Are You? 15 Your In-game name: InfinitexLovee What Timezone Are You In? Eastern What Country do you Live In? The United States Of America What Languages do you speak? English Why do you think you should become a mod? Knowledge I have a lot of knowledge about banning, kicking and muting someone from the server.I'm also able to tell if someone is causing trouble, or hacking. /ban (Username) (Reason)
      /mute (player) (Time)
      /unban (Player)
      /kick (Player) (Reason)
      Active
      I am very active on fourms although the reason why it says i'm a "new member" was mainly because my old fourms account was glitching, so I made this new one recently.
      However i'm very active in-game, I play up to 5 hours on Weekdays, and 4-8 hours on Weekends. You will mainly see me on Creative, Skywars, Skyblock, Infection and Factions. My weekends are rarely filled with major events, so it gives me extra time on my hands.
      Maturity
      People tend to tell me i am very mature for my age. Even with people on the server that like to curse/ try to pick a fight with me, I will kindly ask them to please stop, without trying to start a fight.
      Friendly
      I'm very friendly to people, even when people get on my nerves. I believe everyone should be treated with respect and kindness. Just like that saying, treat others how you want to be treated :)
      Hackers, Scammers Etc.
      I don't like when people disrespect rules or go over the limits of a server. I tend to find it rude and annoying. I have encountered MANY hackers before on Mineverse, and i would be happy to prevent those people from ruining peoples entertainment on Mineverse. A lot of people have been scammed on Mineverse, and don't feel very happy afterwards.
      Truthful
      I always tell the truth all the time, because I feel the need that no one should be lied to EVER. If someone ends up lying to an admin, there will be consequences.
      Helpful
      I would consider myself pretty helpful if I was on the staff team. Some staff members might need help with reports, threads, flame wars, etc. I would like to help resolve those issues, or at least try to help.
      Temper Management
      My temper is pretty good. I always try to stay on the positive side of situations. You will rarely see me raging out on someone. I don't send out negative energy to other people. My aura is cheerful and positive.
      Respectful
      I am usually respectful towards other players. I do not offend people because of there race, color, or sexuality. I think everyone should be treated equally no matter what, and I want to stop people who like to be rude for no reason.
      Supportive
      When someone is feeling down, i try to cheer them up. I help them look on the bright side. If someone wants advice from me, I try the very best I can. I believe in everyone. I know that everyone is nice on the inside, no matter who they are
      Time
      I have a lot of free time on my hands, since my school doesn't give much work, and I'm able to understand a lot of school work. This results me in being very active. In the summer time, 24/7 I will be available and active on Mineverse.
      Intelligence
      I am very intelligent. My vocabulary is very extended, and my English is great. I am good at math also. I read at least 30 books a month, and the results of that is me knowing more advanced words. My grades in school are all A's and have never been lower than a 80%/B
      How long can you be active on Mineverse everyday?
      Weekdays
      In-game: 3-4 hours
      Fourms: 1-2 hours
      Weekends
      In-game: 4-8 hours
      Fourms: 2-3 hours
      How long have you been playing on Mineverse?
      Over a year
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Never
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I have been a moderator/admin on a non-popular server before, and I have some knowledge about it
      Conclusion
      Thank you for reading my moderator application for Mineverse.com Have a wonderful day!~

- InfinitexLovee

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    2. InfinitexLovee

I'm Not sure why it is spaced out like that. It wont let me fix it :/ sorry

3. DarthFuzzyyy

DarthFuzzyyy Active Member

4. alma

alma Boss Member

Maybe sort out your info more, its all jumbled up and messy. Good luck. :)

5. GenyS

GenyS Guest

Get active member/Member and ill support

Neutral

6. Robisgreat10

Robisgreat10 Well-Known Member

No support!

Good luck :)

7. InfinitexLovee

May I ask why you think there's no support?

8. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

No support, your new to the forums. I suggest getting to know the community better.

9. Loly76

Loly76 Active Member

No support for now sorry,but good luck :D