x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [Infection, Creative] word7032's Mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by W0RD, Feb 23, 2015.

1. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Hi, my name is Nick, but most people call me word.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I am 12 years old, nearly 13 but don't judge me, I can be just mature as any 16 or 17.
      My IGN (In Game Name) is word7032. I'm not going to have a name change any time soon so it won't change in the time it takes you to read this app.
      I live in GMT (Greenwich meantime.)
      I live in England, not far from London.
      I can speak English and am currently learning German and French. I can still understand what players mean, so language is not a barrier for me.

Why do I think I should become a mod?
      Knowledge:
      I have been playing Minecraft for a long time now, and when I started, one of the first servers I ever played on was Mineverse. I have seen all the scams and tricks that players use so nothing tends to get past me. I know most mods and see what they do, so I know how to deal with the issues mods have to do day in, day out. I also know how to act maturely and help players, not just dish out punishments.

Experience:
      I have in the past, been mods for other servers. I have dealt with hacking players and players that don't know the rules, and know how to deal with them effectively. I am also helpful and always make time for another player, no matter how low or high a rank. I have also had encounters with players who deny hacking or breaking rules, but I can always get evidence and see a bad player have justice served upon them.

Dedication:
      I have always played on this server, as I mentioned above, and have never quit. I think the server is great and will stick with it, no matter what decisions it makes. I also don't quit until a job is done, so I will always look out on the forums and help in-game. I will stand by what I think is right until proven wrong or told that it's fine. I always want to help players ingame or on the forums, and will never stop.

Trusty:
      I can be relied upon by
      anyone, as I don't spill others secrets and don't talk behind peoples backs. I can be trustworthy and many who know me know that I am. I don't lie and try and make as many friends on here as possible. If you want to rely on someone, I'm your man.

Mature:
      I may have had slip ups in the past, but I am a mature player. I am more the silent type and don't rush into arguments. I don't swear, but sometimes it is hard to stop emotions, something I don't doubt all of you have done once.

Mini-modding:
      I do this a lot in creative, where, when no mod is on, I help out the community and step in to help. Many condemn players who do this, but so many do it now that you can't stop it. I do report players who break the rules, but I also help players with any problems they have. There is nothing I can't handle, the only exceptions being things that I cannot change, such as minecarts flooding the roads in creative. In those rare circumstances, I do my best but cannot do everything. I guess this counts as experience but it is not quite the same.

Helpfulness:
      I try and help at least 5 people every day. So far, I have only broken this goal and never not made it. I love helping players, its so fun and rewarding. Even when some players send me hate, I still don't mind and try and help them again in the future.

I can an be on the server for about 4-6 hours every day. I like to play Mineverse whenever I get spare time, so It tends to be a bit random, but those are the normal times.

I have been playing Mineverse for about a year and a half. It was around October 2013.

I have been banned from infection twice, but I was found not-guilty in both cases, so I have not really been banned at all.

As I said before, yes I have had experience as a mod before and have been good at it. Most of the servers where small but I still had that experience that mods need before coming to a big server like Mineverse.

I would love to be a mod in:
      Infection: It's my main gamemode where I spend much of my time. I have plenty of friends on there its just my favorite place to be.
      Creative: I build and play on creative for fun and for maps for Infection. I think that being a mod on there will really help players on there, as I don't normaly see any mods on, but plenty of players asking for help.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you liked it. Even if I don't get picked I will still help players on all gamemodes and support this server

~ word

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    2. gianni024

gianni024 Well-Known Member

Support :D You're always friendly.
      Maybe add bit more details why you should become mod. Would make it even better :D
      But support dude!!!!

3. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Thanks!!

4. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Thanks <3

5. Van

Van Boss Member

Support. Very nice and friendly in-game. I see you a lot on Creative and what I have never see you rude so.

6. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Thanks and gratz on mod! <3

7. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Bump

8. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

12 year old? Wow. Before I read this application I honestly thought you were 14 or 15.
      -Mature
      -Friendly
      -Active
      Support

9. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Thanks!

10. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Good luck and support :D

11. Staty

Staty Experienced Member

Sup-Support. All Hands on Deck! So I cut mine off and threw them on there.

12. Staty

Staty Experienced Member

Man did it hurt.

13. Zulfqar

Zulfqar Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion, Delete old Bumps.
      Otherwise, I don't see a problem with you or your application.
      Support :)

14. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

No support.

15. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Anything I can do to get your full support?

16. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

I have never seen you on Infection.

17. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

It may be that we are in different time zones but I am very active. Ask any of my friends. And thanks for replying.

18. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Neutral.
      Support reasons:
      1. Active in game.
      2. Friendly.
      No support reasons:
      1. Mod application can be improved(way too much color)
      2. Not active on the forums.

19. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Thanks for replying, will edit.

20. W0RD

W0RD Active Member

Bump