x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • IN1NJAI's Guard Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Ninja, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Hello everyone.
      As you can all see by the title, I have decided to apply for Prison Guard again. I know.. I know. I had a chance, but ruined it by doing something in a mere 3 minutes. That three minutes ruined my time as staff and ruined anything else I could have brought to the table for Mineverse. Today was a rough day. I personally was going to leave, but realized soon enough, with or without the old staff we would succeed. Pile is back and that is all I have to see to be inspired to make this application.

I have received a ton of messages to reapply and my initial thoughts to this were; nah or no way. I honestly didn't think I would be able to do this again.. Whenever someone mentioned my demotion, I would get angry and try not to say anything bad. I knew my demotion was my fault. I lived up to it. When I was younger, my parents told me "When you fail, get back up and try harder then you did before you failed." This is my redemption application. I will not rest until I know I made a difference to Mineverse. I started this server almost a full year ago and loved it from the start. Just recently, I found myself drifting far apart from it. I found my way back, but I am not as active as I was before I took a "break". Prison is still my place to stay and have fun. I played at least 3 solid months on Factions, Survival, and Prison. I started on factions and eventually moved myself and NASA (at the time) to survival. Gangstallama456 and I found that prison reset, so we decided to check that out and we loved the PvP. I stayed to rank up and eventually got to be the 3rd Free-Man. I was free before the free-world even came out, so I was very eager for the free world. I saw DaddyHF being a guard and helping others, so I decided I would ask Pile to re-open my moderator application and change it to be a guard application. I got guard and we all know what happened next.

Before I get into the main application, I want everyone to know. I did say some nasty things to gangstallama456 months ago that we both remember today. I put them past me, but I know he can't. I want him to know what I said on that day was the old me and I have changed ever since then. I am
      sorry.

How old are you?
      I am 14.

Your in-game name:
      IN1NJAI

What timezone are you in?
      Eastern Standard

What country do you live in?
      United States of America

What languages do you speak?
      English and Spanish

Why do you think you should become a guard?
      Everyone knows by now that I was demoted from being Prison Guard and banned on Prison. What I did was completely simpleminded and should have not been done at all.
      • Active - I am very active on Mineverse. I have been playing since June 2013 and loved the server from the start. I play 4-7 hours a day because of the wonderful community and wonderful people that have supported me in the past for Guard and the others that have encouraged me to try at Staff again.
      • Helpful - I am very helpful to the entire community of Mineverse. I answer any questions asked and respond to any newcomers needing help. I know the in and out of Mineverse and know how and when to do certain things to help everyone overall. When I was a Guard, I learned the commands quickly and understand a lot. I have grown to Mineverse and desire to help in anyway I can, even when not staff anymore. I still continue to respond to any in game questions and as many forums questions as possible. I direct players to staff members if they are asking something, I either don't know what to do or can't do within my permissions.
      • Skilled - I am skilled with various items, such as; commands, gamemodes, and other things. I know who plays on the "wild side" and who is very helpful to others and myself. I know who to trust in situations and who not to. I also know to not give a single consequence without full proof of the incident. I know right from wrong and ask players to stop when they are crossing the line. If the situation gets any worse, I inform staff members and they come in and give an "official" warning to the player. I make sure not to treat any player unfairly. Even I the player is my friend, I ask them to stop doing bad things and follow server rules. I would rather try to keep my friends in line than having hacking and cheating friends.
      • Knowledgeable - I know of almost every "secret" hidden in Mineverse and almost everything someone needs to know if they are newcomers or long time members in need of help. I know everything a moderator needs to know to do his/her job correctly. I am informed in every aspect of Mineverse, whereas where to go and what to do in basically any situation. I am very good friends with almost every current staff member and know how they act and their time schedules.
      • Mature - Even though I am 14, I am very mature. When in intense situations, I quickly put myself in the driver seat and take off into heaven. I know what I am doing and understand how young of players play this server. I keep it mature while very light on the cursing for the little ones. I try to always keep cursing to a very small minimum.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can be online around 4-7 hours a day, maybe more on weekends.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse since June 2013.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I do have past experience as moderator. I was a Prison Guard and know exactly what it takes to do the job correctly as a Mineverse staff member. I was also moderator on a factions-only server, but resigned due to inactive owners.

Message to CypriotMerkz
      Cypriot, I understand you demoted me for legitimate reasons. I wish to join back to your staff team to help Mineverse for the better. When I set my mind to something, it gets done - without failer.

Thank you for reading my moderator application. If you have any questions or concerns, fell free to comment below your opinion.

2. Jehtrox

Jehtrox Active Member

Support.

3. David Nguyen

David Nguyen Active Member

Support, I can feel the sincerity throughout the text. Genuine apology.

4. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thanks.

5. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Support <3

6. ZaMpAgE

ZaMpAgE Well-Known Member

I support!

7. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

Support.

8. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thanks.

9. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

Support.

10. Lola Perez

Lola Perez Boss Member

11. Ian2001

Ian2001 Experienced Member

Support.

12. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thanks for the support.

13. ColtonGibbsWall

ColtonGibbsWall Experienced Member

Agreed >:D

14. starkitty1212

starkitty1212 Active Member

support
      Can someone give me a link to where I can get a application my friend would like to apply.

15. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Support, Good luck my friend!

16. canucksfan44

canucksfan44 Legendary Member

17. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Support da ninja

18. kirbyo32

kirbyo32 Well-Known Member

I support cha bruh! ;D

19. davisabog

davisabog Experienced Member

Ninja...you better not mess up again dood...Support...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    20. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Thanks.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.