x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Important Announcement

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by CypriotMerks, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

You should do a 50% off "We're of the in blacklist!" sale

2. 427666

427666 Experienced Member

There is no more happy things this server. its going down the drain this server will most likely shut down from a lack of money :/

3. Daniel27D

Daniel27D Active Member

:( So now what benefits does my rank still have?

4. Daniel27D

Daniel27D Active Member

That was kinda pointless... because they had to remove kits...

5. Cade

Cade Well-Known Member

6. zOllie

zOllie Active Member

wow ok

7. Matthew_Cash

Matthew_Cash Active Member

You need to stop bashing on Mojang, its Christmastime they are busy too.

A server that exploited their game and deliberately broke their rules is not their top priority. If you didn't want to happen, don't break their rules. You break rules, you pay the price.

8. Tooooom

Tooooom Experienced Member

hope the ranks we paid won't become useless ...

9. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

Wait, hang on here. First you make a post about how basically Mojang is screwing us over by blacklisting us over a sudden change of heart from them, then you make a post about how the week of Christmas that they are being unresponsive on the Week or practically the weekend of Christmas on your server that, ya know, doesn't make them any money (of course that's their fault on that). But, what I'm trying to say is your complaining that they aren't being cooperative or respective of your server, but you won't consider that hey, you and multiple other servers were not respectful or cooperative with Mojang a year ago when they announced this blacklist deal. So, don't try to blame it on them for this sudden move of altitude by Mojang. Its your fault for not changing the kits sooner than later. Last year, the blacklisting started, people got mad, people knew Mojang got mad at those who chose not to follow the EULA. Now they are blaming it on Mojang for them acting like this is surprise when they announced it practically a year ago.

You didn't do everything you could, because if you did do everything you could, the server would have been compliant to the EULA months ago, heck even years ago if we knew this was a thing Mojang could do. Not to be disrespectful to you, or any of the staff, but this is something you and the staff need to confess that its not their fault for your actions for once. You need to take responsibility for your actions which was not changing the kits in time. Mojang gave you more time than other servers, yet you chose not to comply and now you and the community will have to suffer for that choice. I hope everything gets fixed, but to say that this sucks that they ain't doing anything right now is a bit unfair. Considering it is the weekend of Christmas, i'd imagine they took the weekend off for the holidays because people need days off for work. I bet they will get back to you after the holidays, but until then you will need to sit and take your medicine as they say.

10. KanekiPlayzMC

KanekiPlayzMC Active Member

I made a Post on SquidHQ xD

11. JazzMagic

JazzMagic Experienced Member

Here's the thing though, the owners want to keep the server going strong and make profit themselves, because who knows, this might be their only source of income. And having the ranks EULA complient, especially the way they were before will not be sold. People buy these ranks mainly to have an advantage, no one buys a rank for petme, they buy it for the kits mainly. My point is, Cyp and Crew had no other besides keeping the ranks how they were, because that is the only way to sell them. Running a server these days is very difficult with the EULA (yes I believe its unreasonable), because mojang obviously doesn't know this struggle and they are only self-interested in selling Realms, which the EULA will only make players quit Minecraft.

And yes, I agree that now the server needs to be made EULA complient, however we should not try to change everything to much. We need to edit the ranks or make Elite + actually worth something. There was a suggestion saying donor ranks should be bought with in game money, and that is a viable solution.

I agree that Cyp and Crew, along with the rest of Mineverse should cool down and think about this. And they should find an agreement with Mojang and figure this out and also coraporate with them.My main disagreement with your post is that Cyp and Crew had to go against EULA to keep this server functioning, it is a risk they had to take, and I think it expanded the life of this server altogether.

12. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Not to be rude Cyp in any way at all, but why bash on Mojang when you signed a contract agreeing to the EULA, or at least Noobcrew? You would've saw it coming. After all, you did break their trust and the EULA itself. Be patient, we can all do that, right guys?

• Like Like x 1
    13. Surge

Surge Boss Member

Mojangs like a 3 year old kid when they dont get what they want they have a tantrum.

14. William Garcia

William Garcia Active Member

so this is why i cant play rn? the server is down???

15. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

use skywars.net and go to the lobby, or use hellblock.net

16. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

Um, when was the last time you read a contract xD (or terms and conditions for that matter)

17. Jerry

Jerry Active Member

Does this mean we will get another host too? But yeah finally OPPrison is going to reset :D

18. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

That's the way it works from what I know.

19. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

upload_2016-12-24_20-31-32.png
      wow. just, wow.

20. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member