x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed I'm applying for Moderator!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ToxicIsBack!!!, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ToxicIsBack!!!

ToxicIsBack!!! Active Member

My IGN is 50TypesOfToxic. I live in California, so I live in the Pacific Timezone. I live in America. I speak Chinese and English. Well, I don't have recording software, but I CAN take screenshots. This probably is a big problem, but I hope that it will still work out. I think I should become a mod because I believe that I can help the server in a good way, and also because I see at least 2 hackers every day, and moderators are almost never on at the same time as these hackers. I can be active for about 1-3 hours every day of the week. Well, I started playing mineverse somewhere around 2014, just after I got my minecraft account. I quit for about a year though, so technically, I've only been playing for 2 years. (By the way, the account I played on back then was called IsaacWinMaster) I've never been banned on forums, but I've been banned on infection and parkour before. It was for hacking. My brother was actually the one who downloaded those hacks (i know it doesn't sound believable but seriously, it's true), and so I locked him out of my account. Well yes, I had been moderator on my friend's server, but it closed down due to hackers and griefers trolling the server. It's been 2 years since then, so really, I don't remember anything as a moderator. I meet all of the requirements for the moderator except for the 50-post count. I didn't have much to post about, so I decided not to go on the forums to often. Anyways, that concludes my application. Even if it gets rejected (it probably will), I want to thank minverse's amazing staff for taking their time to read my application. Thank you!

2. SlowPot

SlowPot Well-Known Member

No support, seem to childish
      inactive in game and on forums.

3. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.