x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed IM a new player

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Edwen, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Edwen

Edwen Active Member

Im a new player i was wondering if you have to have a certain number of hours to apply for moderator,if not i would like to apply,i want to be able to help a server out and i need to be more responsible,i think this is the perfect way to help not just the server but myself in the process.It would be an honor to keep an eye out for your server please respond to me if you ever do read this i would like to know if you need more than 1-5 hours to become moderator and longer if so i will play till the time needed and re-apply when the time is right,again i said this wont just be me helping out the server the server would be helping me too.Ive played some of your games they are very well made and i would be glad to help games from becoming corrupted by hackers.So when someone reads this please respond as soon as you can or until you feel so.Thank you for your time and effort reading my application.

2. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.