x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • If you hate Mineverse, don't talk about it...don't post a forum!

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by xToddx, Oct 4, 2016.

1. xToddx

xToddx Active Member

As a continuation to the title...

Don't post a forum on the actual site!

I don't know how hard it is to acknowledge that if you don't like something, don't post about it on their site! It's not gonna help you, and at most, you'll be hated more than the actual thing itself. Plus unnecessary drama is...as it says, unnecessary. Starting drama over an opinion related topic is just ridiculous. If Mineverse is actually bad, then it wouldn't be up and running, nor would anyone play on it. Mineverse has a great community going on, and to hate on it would be something of opinion. Honestly, why would you post a forum thread on the actual website? To try and take it down, when moderators can very easily just remove the post entirely? Not that they would, but if so, then what's the point? Plus you get a lot of hate and you can even potentially lose some friends. It's not smart, cute, or funny.

And don't play on the server if you don't like it, either. It just makes you look like a drama-seeking butthead nobody wants around. And considering the fact that most people who don't like it are either below 13 or above 18 it just goes to show that you honestly have no life. It also shows that you're wasting your time to tell everyone how much you hate something and instead of just all together ignoring it, you constantly rant about it for no reason. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. And I know, I don't sound much better, but...would I even be making this post if people didn't do the things I've described? I mean, honestly, if people just didn't do such terrible/annoying things, I don't think I would have even made a forums account, honestly.

Regardless, I think it's about time we started doing something. Mineverse as a whole is a very nice and friendly server that provides a multitude of subgames (like Creative, PvP, Prison, etc.) that entertain many. Although some may not like a few, there's certainly others many will enjoy. Having haters in the community forums posting nonstop hate is just ridiculous, no matter how many times I use the word "ridiculous." It really is obnoxious and nobody likes to see it. I probably won't include my ideas in this thread, as it's just a rant and not really something that's supposed to be used as a helpful tip or feedback on the server. But, I will most definitely see where I can post some feedback in a public forum, so others can add ideas and expand upon what I think will help the server. Until then, if you are a hater of Mineverse, I just suggest you leave without stirring up drama.

Thank you.

2. Thnyan559

Thnyan559 Experienced Member

TLDR:
      Dont hate mv cuz theres stuff

3. xToddx

xToddx Active Member

Indeed.

4. YouGotTheCombo

YouGotTheCombo Experienced Member

Bet it was fun writing this

5. xToddx

xToddx Active Member

It was kind of strenuous due to the fact that I'm doing a research paper in History and having problems in Chrome...but it wasn't too bad. :P

6. Goner

Goner Experienced Member

You address a good point, but haters never stop. It is human nature to dislike something, and there will always be haters on Mineverse.

7. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

"Don't play on the server" and "don't post on the forums" that's like saying "Don't vote for president" or "don't make a riot about equal rights". Nothing will happen if nothing is done. Heck, half the old players left because of this thought process. They figured not complaining about the server will fix it. Newsflash, it only got worse with the issues it had. Not pointing out the flaws of a server doesn't help the server grow. In fact the population dies rather faster if no one complained about the bugs and issues about a server. I do understand if said complaints were too extreme, but honestly criticism is fine as long as it doesn't seem like hate. Now of course those who did complained and are still here, probably haven't gotten anything done either. Most likely their complaints weren't constructive criticism that had a actual idea of how to fix the problem. Or most likely the community didn't agree with the player.

8. Tsunderes

Tsunderes Experienced Member

It is human nature to *never be satisfied.*

9. xToddx

xToddx Active Member

I'm not addressing complainers necessarily. I've seen mostly hate from people, none of which was constructive criticism. I'm sorry if I was a bit vague with that, but that is what I meant. Hopefully that made a little bit more sense as to what I was getting at?

10. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

I mean, yeah that does make sense. Completely idiotic hate isn't needed nor do we want it on the forums. Just makes more drama than needed.

11. xToddx

xToddx Active Member

Well, I think we have different opinions here. I don't really think it's human nature to dislike things, because as much as I make it sound like I dislike things, I don't really. I may not agree with things, but that doesn't exactly mean I dislike them. I'm not sure how much sense that makes, and it is very hard to explain, but that's just how I feel. But I do understand where you're coming from!

12. xToddx

xToddx Active Member

Exactly. I'm not even sure why people post things like that, especially in the "Suggestion" section. They aren't even suggestions or helpful tips, it's just rants and points that are completely biased and don't make the server better.