x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • iDunYourNan's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Brian Donnachie, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Brian Donnachie

Brian Donnachie Active Member

First off, Please excuse the name.. I'll change it as soon as possible.

How old are you: I am only 14 years old. However, I feel as if this shouldn’t be a variable to determine my maturity. I am mature for my age, and feel I would be able to handle myself if I were chosen for this position.

Your in-game name: my current ingame name is iDunYourNan, Though I will be changing it to my first name 'iZerkahh'

What timezone are you in: My timezone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

What country do you live in: The country I live in is Scotland.

What languages do you speak: The only language I speak is English.

Why do you think you should become a mod: I think become a moderator on this server will
      be good for me as I used to have my own server, it was successful but unfortunately it got taken down due to bukkit being removed, I'm also mature and I try my best to help people and make them happy. I always follow the rules, I don't accept bullying, And I don't think anyone else does, So i will do my best to stop it, I used to get bullied in school and know what it feels like. I also think I should become a moderator because of my experience with plugins, and hosting a server.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am never busy, and I am on Minecraft all the time, So on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say a 9. The only times I'll be inactive is if I go on a holiday (vacation), Which rarely happens.

How long have you been playing Mineverse: EDIT:I have been playing Mineverse for 2 months now, I just got the 'Senior Member' Trophy and I tend to stay alot longer.

Have you ever been banned in the past: No, I have not been banned in the past, muted or kicked, And I do NOT intend that to happen.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator: In my personal experience, I’ve been moderator on 3 servers. I used to own a network (GizmoServers), I’ve been moderator on my friends old minecraft server and I’ve also been moderator on another, I can not remember the names of the server that I was staff on. I feel as if the experience of being staff on all 3 of those servers is more than enough to testify that I’d be perfect for this position as a staff member.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? I would like to moderator Op-Prison, And Parkour.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    2. Myrla

Myrla Experienced Member

Space our your questions

3. Brian Donnachie

Brian Donnachie Active Member

Okay, thanks for telling me :D