x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • I would be a great guard.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by mrhappymuffin, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mrhappymuffin

mrhappymuffin Active Member

Hey I think I would e a great guard on the prison part of this server! I'm already a citizen so there is no more ranking up for me. I'm also on all the time. Mineverse prison is my favorite thing to do in my free time wich I have a lot of. I'm on at least 5-6 hours a day 5 days a week. Maybe even more! I'm 14 years old going on 15 soon. Lots of lower class prisoners love me and I don't lava, ect. Just recently my free base was raided and griefed badly. About 2 months of hard work to be betrayed by my friend. He kills me with lava constantly and I can't stand people like him! I will always check forums for screenshots, crack down on language also! I hope that you take my application into a great consideration. Thank you and reply whenever you can! No rush.

-mrhappymuffin

2. Sound

Sound Experienced Member

Please fill out the template, or your app will be ignored.

How old are you?
      Your in-game name:
      What timezone are you in?
      What country do you live in?
      What is your gender?
      What languages do you speak?
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

3. mrhappymuffin

I'm 14 years old going on 15. My in game name is mrhappymuffin. My time zone is East coast u.s canada. I live in the U.S. I'm a male. I speak English and a little Spanish. I think I would be a great mod because I am relatable to the other prisoners, and I would not ever think about abusing mod powers. I would jail the lava placers and kick the cursers. I love mineverse prison. I would be on 5-7 hours a day 5-7 days a week. I have been on mineverse for a while. It was my first multiplayer server ever! I have been playing ever since. I have past experience with being a moderator on my own and a few other servers. Please accept me to be a guard on the prison section of the server. I won't let you down.

4. Jakedogbobo098

Jakedogbobo098 Active Member

How old are you?
      Your in-game name:
      What timezone are you in?
      What country do you live in?
      What is your gender?
      What languages do you speak?
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Dont see that anywhere

5. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Next time fill it out if the answers after the questions..

6. mrhappymuffin

How old are you?: I'm 14 years old going on 15.
      You're in game name: mrhappymuffin
      What time zone are you in?: East coast U.S Canada.
      What country do you live in?: United States.
      What is your gender?: male
      What languages do you speak?: English and a decent amount of Spanish.
      Why do you think you should be a mod?: I think I should be a mod because I'm pretty well known ,and well liked on the server, I swear not to abuse mod powers, and I'm tired of people using lava! I will jail lava placers and kick curses, ect. I'm already a citizen so I can't rank up again. I will make the prison server even more fun for people. If you accept me it won't be a mistake. I'll try to be the best guard on the entire server.
      How long can you be active on the server every day?: I go on the mineverse prison section whenever I have free time. I go on about 5-7 hours a day 6-7 days a week. Maybe more. Pretty much the only thing I do is minecraft prison.
      How long have you been playing mineverse?: Mineverse was the very first server I have ever played. So how long? About 1 year.
      Do you have any past experience being a moderator?: Yes. On my own servers and a few other random servers.

Please. Like I said mineverse was my very first server. It be awsome to see how far I have come on this server. Being a moderator would be what would show all of my loyalty and progress.

-mrhappymuffin

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.