x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection I Think That Infection Should Come Back

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrTBOMB, Aug 12, 2018.

?

Do you agree with my idea?

1. Yes

100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MrTBOMB

MrTBOMB Active Member

I think Infection was obviously not being played all that much anymore, but I think if it was just simply reset, and you kept being able to use rank armor and XP bottles, then a lot of people would start playing it again, it was really fun, and I am quite sad they removed it. It was actually the only reason I was playing Mineverse, now that it's gone, I don't really want to play it anymore.
      It literally can't hurt to bring Infection back, reset it, then, if nobody plays it, fine take it away, then people just weren't playing it; But! if people do start playing it, then BOOM, you have another successful game on your server, bring back Infection, (reset) then leave it for about two months, if nobody plays it, take it away, just try it, please.

Before Infection was removed 300+ people on Mineverse.
      After Infection was removed 60ish people on Mineverse.
      Obviously Infection wasn't the only reason people were/are playing Mineverse, but I know a lot of people I know in real life, and over the internet that stopped playing Mineverse after Infection was removed... Just reset it and bring it back, now is that so hard?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    2. Acceptation

Acceptation ❤️ Discord Moderator Premium

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.