x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • I can't Upgrade To God

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Wbd, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Wbd

Wbd Active Member

Hello,

A couple weeks ago, I was playing an I wanted to get a rank upgrade because I haven't gotten one, so I went to the mineverse shop so I could upgrade to God rank... I put in my information and went to Purchase it... A error came up saying "You cannot checkout because you have opened too many chargebacks." An I haven't had one chargeback so I don't know why this is happening.. I've emailed mineverse support but still no reply back from them, I'm starting to think I won't be able to upgrade to God at all if this error keeps popping up.. If anyone knows how to fix that or can fix it for me please let me know. :>

Thanks,

Wbd :)

2. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Moved to 'Donor & Donation Issues.'

If you've already emailed [email protected] multiple times to no avail, you may need to try contacting BuyCraft's support team and explain your issue to them. However, your best bet would probably be to bump your email every couple of days until you get a response.

3. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Thus is something you will need to take up with cyp by emailing [email protected]

Please note that these charge backs couldn't been made on another server as the buycraft profiles are used on more or less all buycraft servers

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.