x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • How to prove someone is a hacker

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by canucksfan44, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. canucksfan44

canucksfan44 Legendary Member

Hello canucksfan44 here..today I am going to tell you an easy way to prove someone is a hacker (only works if they use cilents that use this)

Well all you have to do is tell them to say .panic in chat....make sure they dont do ,panic or else they are hacking by getting around the challenge
      The reason why you should challenge them to say it is because .panic turns off all the hacks that teh user is using on their cilent (again only works for most cilents)
      So next time you see a hacker...and they claim to not be a hacker,Challenge them to say .panic
      I hope this helps you...But you should still get evidance and report it on the forums!

2. Zombie

Zombie Active Member

Most clients have there own command box that's different then the one you get when you press t.

3. Yin

Yin Boss Member

I know that's for the case a person is using a client with a chat based thing, such as Huzuni. But there are other clients that have it a bit different, so this tactic really varies from client to client.

4. canucksfan44

I am just trying to give new ideas to prove that people are hackers and maybe even reduce them

5. Dualband

Dualband Well-Known Member

Just cause they don't type .panic or .help or anything like that doesn't mean they hack. Just because you want them to say something doesn't mean they have to they can say what they want. You can't just command people around it's not right and if they don't type .panic it's probably because they dot want to. I get told to type .help or something like that a lot because everyone seems to think I hack and I don't want to be controlled on what I say so I don't type it.

6. Yin

Yin Boss Member

Good, but still, client to client. Just check how much there head moves. If it moves rapidly when you move close, or stares at your face or torso the whole time, odds are, he's using killaura/aimbot. If you light a player on fire, and it douses off immediately, the players regen hacking. If a player is being NCP'd back several times, it might be hacking, but don't think that, it's common to see a person NCP'd for NCP being a jerk. If a person takes no knockback when hit with a bow, fishing rod, or any weapon, that means the player has no knockback, and that is commonly combined with killaura, but not always. Hopefully that helps you uncover something that is in all clients.

7. canucksfan44

Ok..I will ask a moderator to lock this thread I guess

8. Spice

Spice Boss Member

Locking on request. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.