x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global How to improve the quality of Mineverse!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xGraceful, Jul 31, 2019.

1. xGraceful

xGraceful Active Member

I have been thinking why are there always so many hackers on Mineverse... I have formed a theory and some suggestions on how to cut down on hackers therefore improving quality of the server! I believe most staff members are hardly on so nobody can ban any hacks and making people not want to play. I believe if everyone on the staff team got assigned specific servers to watch and set times they have to be on would help cut down on the hackers. Anyone from the staff team leave a comment I would like to know if this would be helpful!

2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

There aren't as many hackers on survival or factions as there are on kit or op, so it would be pointless assigning mods to most gamemodes. Plus its better to have it how it is now, you just let a mod know where the hacker is, or report the hacker.

3. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

I believe that the community has a important role in cutting down on hackers. You can’t expect staff to handle everything and they realize this, that is why they have a report option for us players to utilize. As a community it is our responsibility to better the server because WE are the ones who play on it. Staff are here to guide us and help us out with questions and server issues but we also have our peers to help us as well. Staff do a lot more than what meets the average players eye, it is our job to help them out and make their job easier because remember, they are volunteers choosing to give their time to better the server and as a player we should highly respect that.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    4. ATruePitato

ATruePitato Active Member

Heyoo.

Personally, as a former moderator, I don't believe this should occur. Just as @JustExposed stated above, there's not many hackers on survival and factions. Assigning them all to specific servers would be a hot mess, there's twenty two Mineverse staff members who volunteer themselves to help Mineverse out. Out of those twenty two people some of them are away, and can't spend all their time regarding Mineverse. Regardless, there's multiple active staff members that mainly stick to KitPvP and OpPvP which is where everyone cheats. Also, we as community members can report these cheaters and they can get punished accordingly. You might not realize it, however we play a huge role towards Mineverse. I completely agree with what @Apocalypses has stated above.

Sorry, no support.

5. Vincent~

Vincent~ Experienced Member

Mod's can not be on 24/7 to ban/mute etc on the game modes. They have lives. Best thing you can do when a hacker is on is record and make a forums report. Let staff handle it from there.

6. hannah

hannah Boss Member

impossible

7. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

we used to have this. p sure it was removed for a reason but idk

8. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

I read that in the thanos voice

9. Levis

Levis Boss Member

just get a working anticheat, and the staff could do their thing: doing nothing

10. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

Mineverse had moderators assigned to specific servers back in 2015. Players applying for moderator could pick two specific game-modes. Eventualy a moderator could expand to other servers, or become a 'global moderator'.
      This system was confusing for a lot of players, as a Survival moderator couldn't just hop on a popular game-mode like KitPvP or Op PvP and ban cheaters.

This feature was removed for a reason. It simply did not work,and over time, all moderators became global moderators.