x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • HockeyStar128's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by HockeyStar128, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. HockeyStar128

HockeyStar128 Experienced Member

How old are you? I am 16 years old
      Your in-game name: HockeyStar128
      What timezone are you in? Central
      Rank (I am assuming this doesn’t matter but I thought I could add it) : God
      What country do you live in? U.S.A
      What languages do you speak? English, Spanish(Not that good at it, but I have been taking it for nine years xD)
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become mod for a number of reasons. I'll tell you why. I am very active on the server, I try for everyday, but I can't make it sometimes. I have a life too, ya know :). I am mature and I like to handle situations as calmly and as easy as possible. I don't cause trouble, or swear. I love to help new players get used to this server and show them the ropes. I know how to keep spam under control and fulfill all of the duties as Moderator. I have read all of the information of what to do as a staff member and many players encouraged me to apply for this position. I’m not here for the fame and fortune, but to help the server.
      • Overall, this is why.
      I have memorized all of the punishment rules and other rules. I know what to do is someone spams, hacks, advertises, uses exploits, and more.
      I am a very well known person on this server.
      I have been staff on many other servers that averaged quite a few people so I know how to deal with situations calmly.
      I am a very nice person and it is basically impossible to make me mad
      I know many people on the server and they know me, they also know that I am very trustworthy.
      I am very trustworthy and respectful of other people.
      Finally, I love your server and you know you want me as a moderator.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I try for 1-3 hours, although it is not always possible.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? This is a tough question, I was here since the beginning basically. I was the sixth player to join the forums, yeah that's right, before CypriotMerks, and I have the first post on Noobcrew's Wall!
      Have you ever been banned in the past? To be honest I have but it was NOT my fault. See, remember when skyblock was hacked? Someone gave me creative mode like everybody else and I was banned for having it(I could not go back to survival). The situation was later resolved and I was unbanned.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I have moderated some successful servers, but since they have shutdown to lack of funding.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) I would like to moderate KitPvP and OP Prison if these positions are available. I play them the most and absolutely love them!
      If these positions aren to available I would also be fine with other servers. My first choice (if KitPvP and OP Prison are not looking for staff) is OP PvP and my second choice is OP Factions.
      I hope you choose me to be your newest moderator!

2. Jguns99

Jguns99 Experienced Member

No support you need more info. Good luck

3. HockeyStar128

HockeyStar128 Experienced Member

I got to the point, I didn’t add random things to make it longer like some people, who say they’re on for almost 12 hours a day...

4. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Like Jguns99 said, you need a tad for info in your application. No support for now.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.