x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • higgs28 Moderator Application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by higgs28, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. higgs28

higgs28 Active Member

How old are you? I am 15 Years of Age.

Your in-game name: My In-Game-Name is higgs28

What timezone are you in? I am on the east coast of the Untied States so EST TimeZone.

What country do you live in? United States.

What languages do you speak? I speak Arabic and Spanish (Both Currently not Fluent) And Fluent English.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Number 1) Banning Players: Players that i would ban would be players that either are using Modded Clients such as Hacked Clients and Etc. I would Get Video Proof Of this and Post if After the Ban was made.

Number 2) Kicking Players: I would only Kick a player if He/She is Currently Spamming in chat. I would give that player a verbal warning at first and if that person continues to do it i would Kick them form the server for Spamming. If they Continue to do it and come back on the server, i would mute them for roughly 10 minutes. If they Continue to do it in private messages i would Tempban that player for about 5-15 Minutes till they learn their lesson. If after that they come back on and they keep doing it, i would tempban them for longer and longer until the times comes where i will fully permeant ban that player.

Number 3) Self Defense and Protection of players: If i were to ever be Moderator, I would want my players to be safe in this server. If there was a guy saying they were going to Hack or DDos someone else, i would take measures and punish that person. I would never give out any personal information of any player and i am extremely mature so if there were people making fun of me, i would simply ignore them and continue on of what i was doing. I have taught my self that if others dont like you, just move on and ignore them. And i would tell that to the players because if they do that the person who is making fun of the players will soon fid out that he/she is not going anywhere with what he/she is saying. Eventually he/she will stop.

Number 4) Another reason i would like to ask is that I would be extremely active. See, This is Key to being a staff member. You must always be on to moderate the server. Because if anything were to go wrong, You would have to be there to resolve the situation, And Or Contact a Higher staff member as soon as possible. I could be that staff Member to be on all the time for the Members to say "Welcome Back!" All the time. When i commit to a server, i commit. I will never give up until the day i die. I will support the server in any way whats so ever. I take almost everything seriously and i will do anything needed for any situation.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Well, School is starting for me so after my school related activities i would probably be on the server for about 2-3 hours a Day. But One weekends, I would be able to play for at least 4-5 Hours a day. (Without personal issues)

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for about 5 months now, Maybe even longer.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      My past experience was outstanding. I have had so much knowledge with anything. I was moderator On a network server that had KitPvP And Factions, That server would have about 40-50 people a day. And Another server which i was Head Of Staff Which is basically Co-Owner which got to about 20-30 people a day. But it is not how many players are on the server, it is what you do with them. There are many different punishment systems and i have tried them all. I know almost every command with punishments but that is also not what being moderator is about. Being moderator is a new chance to get to know people, To Help them with anything they need and to make more friends. That is what i have done before and i am willing to spread my spirit through
      MineVerse.

Thank you for your Time and Consideration.
      -higgs28

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    2. HoodieGuy2022

HoodieGuy2022 Active Member

I Surport

3. higgs28

higgs28 Active Member

Thank you!

4. Post Malone

Post Malone Experienced Member

Good Application, just spread it out and maybe change the really bright colours it makes it harder to read, Goodluck

5. higgs28

higgs28 Active Member

I Changed it, Thank you for telling me. I Hope that will be better to understand and read. Thanks!

6. Bob Sheepert

Bob Sheepert Experienced Member

This is quite a nice application. However, your fourth question in red is not underlined, and since you will fix rather colors soon, I guess that part's ok. Also, make 2 more reasons on why you should become a moderator, with a paragraph of detail each. Anyways, 75% support. Good luck my friend! ;) Edit: I also think you should change the color of the numbering for the why you should become a moderator part, since they're the same colors.

7. Maddy1145

Maddy1145 Guest

Nice application =) But... I would get to know the community a bit better ;)... otherwise, good luck!

8. ColtonGibbsWall

ColtonGibbsWall Experienced Member

Support, nice app!

Good luck :).

9. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

All I have to say is, get to be more active on the forums. Good luck ;)!

10. higgs28

higgs28 Active Member

I will do all of these things! Thank you all so much for the support!!!

11. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

It's basically all on you because its how good the application is and how much effort is put into it but. Your Welcome.

12. Gohan:Punisher135709

Gohan:Punisher135709 Experienced Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.