x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Hi Guys Welcome To My New Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Shoottokill99, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Shoottokill99

Shoottokill99 Active Member

Hi i promised you guys a new app so here it is hope you enjoy <3

How old are you?I am 14 I'm sorry on my profile it says I'm 19 thats wrong I'm 14 <3

Your in-game name:
      My IGN is Shoottokill99

What timezone are you in?
      My timezone is a EU timezone and I live in Spain

What country do you live in?I live in Spain but will shortly be moving to the UK permanently.

What languages do you speak?I speak English and Spanish (both fluently)

Why do you think you should become a mod?I believe I should be a mod because I feel like since I have been on mineverse I have had loads of fun and I would really just like to help out by being a Mod.

Recently on Mineverse I have seen alot of hackers and I feel like I could help out alot because I have software that can record all the time I am on the server, therefore I could record, post and ban anyone that tries to hack on Mineverse.

And don't get me wrong, I don't want do be a mod just for the prefix or the power its just because I want to help as much as I can.

I think of myself as a nice kind guy that loves animals and is the loving owner of a little labrador puppy called Buttercup.

Now my favourite game by far is minecraft whether it be on the XBOX or the PC I love both.
      Also in the past I have been quite the COD fan and have reached prestige master on COD Ghosts

Mineverse is a lovely server that is one of my favourite servers of all time. I found out about it through one of my good friends and I can still remember the first gamemode I played which was OPPVP, and I ended up playing it for about 3 hours straight.

Now, about hackers.
      Hackers are really annoying and make minecraft itself a lot less fun.
      If I were to see someone that I thought was a hacker I would immediately cut the clip of the player using a hacked client.
      If I managed to catch a hacker I would immediately go and post the clip on the forums for a ban appeal.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      For now till Christmas I can be on 4-6 hours per day
      and even more on the weekend, about 7-8 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing Mineverse for about 2-3 months now and I love it :p

Have you ever been banned in the past?No, I have never been banned from any server in the past

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?Yes, I have experience being an admin/mod on a server called FullONPVP which shut down a few months ago

Which two servers would you like to moderate? The two servers I would like to moderate on are OPPVP and KITPVP because those are the two I love to play the most

I hope you guys enjoy this new and improved Mod APP
      -Zach

2. Van

Van Boss Member

No support.
      You are new member on forum, isn't that active.
      Need more information.

3. Shoottokill99

I have been on mineverse for a long time and only recently been on the forums
      ty anyway

4. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Sorry, no support :c possibly add some more detail? Goooood luck. :)

5. Vampiric

Vampiric Experienced Member

I'd either change the color of the answers and the format or just remove the color, makes it a lot harder to read, also, try adding more detail into the body of your application, it doesn't necessarily have to be the max number of characters, but just a medium amount of text, with good, detailed answers. Good luck.

6. Shoottokill99

ty guys <3 ill take evrything into acount

7. Rockerz

Rockerz Experienced Member

Um, well... No support,
      You are new to the forums, at least get member before making a mod app, I have never seen you on Kitpvp, I am no doubt one of the most active kit pvp players, maybe your timezone has to do with it. I don't believe your 14, the way you write negates that fact.

8. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Try to get more active on the Forums and in-game,

No Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.