x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Herf_'s Moderator Application [PST]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Herf, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Herf

Herf Boss Member

[​IMG]

Hello! My name is Michael, and thank you for reading my moderator application. I hope you like it!

Background information: My name is Michael, also known as “Herf” on the internet. Many of you guys might recognize me by my old name(s), W4FFL3_SLAYER , Inertia__, or GodessHerf. I mainly play Kitpvp, OpPVP, Prison, and Skyblock; however, I am trying to get into more of the wonderful gamemodes on Mineverse. I was born and raised in San Diego, California. On my spare time, I record hackers. I try to record as many hackers as I can on a daily basis. After recording the videos, I post them on my YouTube channel (W4FFL3_SLAYER).
      How old are you?

Your in-game name:

Herf_

What timezone are you in?

Pacific Time Zone (UTC – 08:00)

What country do you live in?

United States Of America (California)

What languages do you speak?

I speak English, and a decent amount of Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I can record with Bandicam at a stable 70 fps
      Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think that I should become a mod because, for starters I have been a part of Mineverse for over a year. To be fair, yes, I have had my ups and downs with the server. After facing all of the obstacle I have had with this server, I could NEVER actually quit this server. This server has caught my heart. I could never leave it no matter how hard I would try.

Activity

I am very active on this server. However, I am most active on Kitpvp. The other servers I am also active on are Skyblock, and Op PvP, I do hope on the other servers also but these are the 3 I am most active on.

Maturity

Many of you may not think of me as very mature, but lately I have been trying to change my attitudes. Even while I am going through one of the most confusing periods of my life. I do tend to trash talk A LOT on Kitpvp, but I am working on toning down the trash talk. Rome was not built in a day. I was raised in a very competitive/loud family, so it's hard for me to change my ways. Fortunately, it's a multi-step project. :)

Sarcasm

Sarcasm is a huge characteristic of mine. To be honest, sarcasm is what I am known for in real life. My whole family is VERY sarcastic or not very serious. My dad is where I get most of my sarcasm from. Whenever we would go somewhere, he would always have something funny, or weird to say.

Skills in the Hacking Department

Since I have been playing KitPvP on Mineverse for a long period of time, I have come across good players, bad players, and unfortunately, hackers. I know when someone is just getting straight up demolished / combod, lagging, or if the other person has great ping. I am very confident in my abilities to know whether the person is hacking or if it’s just skill. Many people like to confuse skill with hacking and I hope that as a mod, I can put an end to that nonsense. Like I said before, I post videos of players hacking on my YouTube channel, so everyone can have a great playing experience. Minus the hackers.

Long Time Member

My friends and I first came across this server in early 2014. This was back when people would fastbow in the mines xD. My friends and I didn't really expect to be addicted to this server. As time passed, we couldn't let go. I have made tons of online friends, and met some people I could never forget.

Hobbies
      Some of my many hobbies are, walking my dog, playing minecraft (what a shocker :O), playing football with friends, reading (My friends make fun of me because I read alot :p), Swimming (Mostly in the summer cus I don't wanna freeze to death).

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

During school I can be active from 2-4 Hours. It all depends on the amount of homework I recieve that day.
      I am on the forums for 4 hours+ almost every day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I’ve been playing mineverse for about a year and a half. To be more specific, I joined Mineverse when people were fast bowing in the mines. (Good ol’ days ;D)

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      https://gyazo.com/87c1d70ece25476d19b8e3bbba850504 All of these are false bans except the mod disrespect. Those were the days of my high levels of saltyness. I have also been banned on the forums a couple times for rate abuse, these were all on PonyKnight

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No, but I do think that even with no experience I will try my hardest to be as good a mod as possible.

Closer

Thank you for reading my moderator application. If you would like any more information about me please find me in game and I will be happy to answer any questions. If you chose to not support my application, it would be great if you could leave your reason in the comments below. Constructive criticism builds character! Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day. :D

Please do not Support or No-Support based solely on my application, I would prefer if you would support or no support based on actions not writing. Anyone in the world an write a great essay that may look nice but if they cant back it up with actions then it is false.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    2. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

1th

Lovely application Herf.
      So glad to see you apply.

3. Herf

Herf Boss Member

You forced me at gunpoint what do you expect ;-;

4. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

No support.

5. Coastic

Coastic Well-Known Member

Support

6. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

No support.

7. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

no support

8. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Neutral, you have improved dramatically but there's still some work to be done. Nice application, but I suggest you be a bit more active on the forums, but that's improving as well. Nearing to Support.
      Good Luck Herf :)

9. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

I support, but add more traits on why you should be a moderator.

Good luck!

10. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

support :O

11. Red.

Red. Well-Known Member

Neutral. Haven't seen you in game (probably because I don't play very much on prison or kitpvp) Staying neutral at this point considering that judging you without seeing how you act in game wouldn't be a good idea.

12. speedybuilder100

speedybuilder100 Experienced Member

13. Herf

Herf Boss Member

Anything I can do to change this?
      Thank you :D
      Anything I can change to gain your supports?

Will try and become more active on the forums, but the reason you may say im not very active is because 70% of the time im ingame and and 30% im on forums.
      Will do!
      Thankyou!
      Hopefully I can change this am trying to be as nice and friendly as possible!

Any reason for this?

14. KittyKoz

KittyKoz Experienced Member

Supportt beautiful mod app

15. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

No support.

16. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

You're a nice guy, but I think you need to work on your maturity both in game and on forums.
      Neutral for now, good luck.

17. TheCreeper

TheCreeper Experienced Member

Shapport

18. FaZe Dox

FaZe Dox Experienced Member

YO HMU WE CAN MAKE AN ALBUM WITH PILE
      SUPPORT RICH GANG

19. ByeBuddy

ByeBuddy Experienced Member

No support

20. TheCreeper