x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Here I Am

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ninja, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Hello fellow Mineverseians.
      As you all know by now, my name is Aaron.

This thread is going to be about my first moments on Mineverse and everything else I can think of to add. I decided to take a trip down memory lane because of some recent things happening I wish not to discuss.
      I started playing Mineverse around June 2013. When I first joined, I only played KitPvP because I did not know we had such an amazing factions server. After quitting my main server, I put my time fully onto Mineverse factions. I quickly started a faction called 'NASA'. I chose this simple, but very meaningful name because one of the servers I used to play on (which I got banned from) had a very powerful faction called NASA. They pretty much owned spawn and were an enemy to everyone, but one. The NASA I started on Mineverse soon claimed on part of spawn from another faction and built a base. After realizing that everyone on factions were vicious, we got over-claimed. After some hard and tough killing, we took another spawn base and put our name right smack in the middle. We then owned some more noobs and eventually, after some troubles, WindSlash (our greatest enemy/friend) joined with us and everything was smooth for the first week. Then, all of a sudden, Turtlemonsterxx unclaimed our main spawn base (he was an officer of NASA when WindSlash combined). We acted quickly and kicked almost every former WindSlash member out of the faction. After a short time, WindSlash made a giant volcano on the claim and the cobblestone reached into the Warzone of spawn. After some hard trading with gangstallama456 (former WindSlash officer), we got him to unclaim the volcano in exchange for one beacon. We then tried to take the entire volcano down, but most of it was in Warzone...
      Solmill7, Turtlemonsterxx, Gangstallama456, and Jakechao (all former WindSlash) joined us for good. Turtle then quit and we kinda kicked jake.. (Sorry jake).
      After all our hard work and hundreds of hours played on Mineverse factions, factions reset. This was the most happy/sad moment of my Minecraft 'life'. We got what we were asking for, a reset, but I did not realize how much I would miss the old factions. NASA and I began to play the new factions and soon fell in love. We played for a solid 3 months straight, got to the end the second, and got our biggest enemy banned, OpApple. I somehow brought NASA to Survival where we made /warp NASA (no need to explain that.. Most people have been there). After Skygrid was added, I realized Prison reset too. I hopped on Prison as fast as my connection could take me. I enjoyed killing everyone so much! Gangstallama456 and I killed so many noobs, my index finger wanted to crumble up and die. I played that so much.. Until the day I decided to change my very old Moderator application to a Guard. I got guard within 2 days of switching the application. I played a solid month as guard.. Then, the most devastating thing ever happened to me. I was demoted because I was a stupid twit. I did what I strived to stop. After about 1 month after my demotion, CypriotMerks told Pile_of_Butts to unban me and take my guard stuff. She did and now I am able to play Prison.

Trust me, I have had thoughts that told me to quit Mineverse after my demotion, but I felt like someday Mineverse would accept me again. This time has not come and I do not want it to come for some time now. I want to wait it out to see if this change I am experiencing really is a 'change'. Just today, so many things happened, I cried, I laughed, and last but not least, I realized how much I am loved by my beloved friends. I thank everyone for helping me through this tough time and I hope I can help you the same you did me in the future. I was on the verge of quitting today, but someone pulled me back. You know who you are.
      Thank you for suffering through this with me.
      Here are some screenshots that bring back so many memories.
      2013-11-23_13.40.38.png 2013-11-23_19.49.26.png 2013-11-24_00.48.29.png 2013-11-25_17.13.02.png 2013-11-26_14.49.24.png 2013-11-26_14.49.26.png 2013-11-27_23.29.07.png 2013-11-28_00.58.16.png 2013-11-29_12.00.15.png
      And yes. I will reapply in the future. After I have decided I have changed enough to not do what I did in the past. No need to rush. :) [​IMG]

2. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

3. LeeLee

LeeLee Experienced Member

:D, dont worry its not the end yet.

4. Spice

Spice Boss Member

<3

• Like Like x 1
    5. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

;)