x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ksrit, Mar 19, 2014.

1. ksrit

ksrit Active Member

Why hello. Nice to meet you. Please take some time in reading this post. I want to talk about something very briefly. It might only take 5 minutes to read so please read! This post was something I want to say. Something about my life and where I have been. I have never really been apart of MineVerse community but I actually want to start a life here! Before reading this post, this post is something about how my life has been going in minecraft. Let me start...

Before we start I want to say some things. This post is meant to mean where I have started in life. Actually started in minecraft.
      One day, I bought this game called minecraft. I was confused. Shall I start with a single player world or should I play multiplayer. (I know this sounds stupid, but just saying, I was a noob.) Then I started playing multiplayer. But all before I started playing minecraft I have been watching youtube videos about minecraft and how it's like. First I started to watch ChimneySwift. He was the first youtuber I ever watched! I loved his videos, his content and I love his channel <3 but then I got really bored... So I started to watch AntVenom. AntVenom didn't tell me about servers to much but I loved his content also. Then I came to SkyDoesMinecraft. He then told me about his server and introduced it to me. Once I got minecraft I went to sky's server and played on it mostly. I got really bored after a while so I told myself, "I need to play on another server." I loved all the servers but I didn't know which one to go on. After a few weeks I got introduced to this new youtuber named BajanCanadian. Most people spoke about him, but I didn't really know about him. In the next paragraph I will explain about my life at TheFridge.
      TheFridge was a really beautiful place and I loved it. I couldn't get into a game. So I deiced to buy Iron Donor. It was only 1 month so I deiced to but it a second time. Once that month ran over, I didn't want to but another Iron Donor. After a month or two. I bought Diamond donor. Until TheFridge got hacked 2 weeks after I bought it. I was really frustrated [​IMG] Then TheFridge closed. I was bored again. (I am always bored) Then I say this server Called TBNR. Owned by TBNRFrags. I bought Premium membership when I really loved the server and urged to become staff. I was sadly denied because I Co-Owned a server. Then all this server business happened. The day I got denied, I also got fired from the server I Co-Owned. I was really sad. I still think I could get the staff rank and I am really happy. And right now I am here typing about my life on Mineverse. Mineverse is actually going to be a new life for me. I am really happy standing now and hope to be apart of this community once I think I leave. I hope you enjoyed!

• Like Like x 1
    2. Spice

Spice Boss Member

Welcome! :)

3. 196

196 Boss Member

Welcome to the forums and server.

4. ksrit

ksrit Active Member

Well not really welcome to the server because I played on the server 6 months ago :) But thank you :D

5. Golem_KingXV

Golem_KingXV Active Member

mwelcome to the forums. yes mwelcome. great new word :cool:

6. ksrit

ksrit Active Member

Um... OK :D

7. Golem_KingXV

Golem_KingXV Active Member

8. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums c: