x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • h0useatriedes's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by h0useatriedes, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. h0useatriedes

h0useatriedes Active Member

How old are you? I am 14 years old. I will be 15 in May.

Your in-game name: h0useatriedes

What timezone are you in? Mountain Timezone (United States)

What country do you live in? United States of America

What languages do you speak? English fluently and I can communicate to a good extent in Spanish.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think that I should become a moderator because I am a fair person and know a lot about Minecraft. I am active on Mineverse often. Also, I am applying to be a moderator because it is in my interest to help people. Not for any selfish reasons.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? About an hour a day on average, up to three hours sometimes on weekends.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? almost a year.

Have you ever been banned in the past? No. I have never been reported either, and never done anything that I know of that is against the Mineverse rules.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator on two other servers, both with over 100 players. I have also owned and managed to servers (although those have just been with some of my friends.)

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) I would like to help moderate Skyblock and Factions.

Thanks
      ~h0useatriedes

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    2. ~KingBwol~

~KingBwol~ Experienced Member

Don't mention that you are a donor. It will be considered a bribe. Add lots more detail and information, then I might consider supporting :) Good Luck!

3. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

Hey h0useatriedes, I'm currently not supporting you for the following reasons.

-Your App is to short, try giving it more detail, try viewing others apps made by more experinced people and see what detail looks like ;)

- Try Bolding out the questions so they stand out

-Try getting to know the community better

-Don't Mention your a donor in your application.

-Also don't lie how long you've been with the community.

4. h0useatriedes

h0useatriedes Active Member

I am being truthful about how long I've been in the community, although I've not seen you around we may not have been playing on the same server at the same time. Also I have been playing on Mineverse a lot longer than I've been active on the forums.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.