x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • GTA

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheMedieval, Jul 23, 2015.

1. TheMedieval

TheMedieval Active Member

GTA is a pretty laggy server. It also has an anti pvp logging plugin. If you disconnect while in combat, you die. Well this is absolute trash on GTA. I have died about 4 times, from lagging in GTA, rubber banding in combat, and just disconnecting. And ALWAYS, when a log back on. Im dead because of this. I think it should be removed because it doesn't work on GTA. There is too much lag and it is killing players who are NOT in combat.
      About 5 minutes ago I was pvping this iron/diamond guy. I started shooting him and chasing him. Then I decided that it was too laggy, and wasn't worth my time to kill him. I start running down the street. And notice he is chasing me. I run for about 20 blocks, then rubberband back to where I was like 10 seconds ago. After about 20 seconds of this, I notice I'm not being chased, so I disconnect. I relog and find that I am dead. This needs to be removed.

I have died I think 7 times in GTA.
      Out of those 7 times, four were because of the combat tag and the lag.

2. UltraTitan

UltraTitan Active Member

When I got on today there was no lag and they have the combat log there for a reason. If you disconnected while in combat that is your problem. Sorry but we can't remove the combat log that would just be annoying because right when you are about to kill them they will log out.

3. FlexReinforced

FlexReinforced Active Member

Use Optifine to reduce your lag