x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • googlemasters190 Moderater Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by googlemaster190, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

Hello noobcrew my name is googlemaster190 and I am 21 years old. My in game name googlemaster190 and I live in the Eastern time zone. I live in the United States. I think that I am qualified to become a great moderator on your server because I can prevent hackers from not following the rules on the server.

I love playing minecraft and I think its really fun. To me on a server it should be played fairly and to have fun. I think that if I was a moderator on your server I could prevent hackers from messing up the game and ruin the point of playing minecraft by hacking. Over a while, I have been playing your kit pvp server and I Have seen many people Hacking with the Bow and arrow. I've recently made a forum post about that in the report section. I really don't like it when people cheat. If I was a moderator on your server I can guard your server 3 hours a day making sure that there are no problems at all on the server. My only language I speak is English
      I really take these things seriously because many people could be could be getting cyber bullied while playing a fun game like minecraft. I have been playing minverse for a year now and to be honest I really love the server. I may not have an experience at being a moderator but to me I think I would make a good one. I would still play your lovely server and do things legit. I would love to help your servers like Kit pvp and Factions because that's where the hacking happens the most. If you would reply you can email me [email protected]. Thank you very much I and I would appreciate the offer.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    2. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

3. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.