x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Goldhat's (mine-verse app)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Golthat, Oct 5, 2014.

?

yes

1. I don't know

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    2. no

1 vote(s)
      50.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Golthat

Golthat Active Member

Name: goldhat

Skype Name: Gold_legend

IGN: goldhat52

Level of EXP. with servers and bukkit: Well i know most mod commands such as kick, temp-ban, ban, mute, and other commands that I'm sure you would provide, considering I've been staff on servers one of which I am currently staff on now, on two I made admin and on the other two I made head admin, the two servers I made Admin was a under-powered kits and a prison (non over-powered). The ones I made Head-Admin were both prison and sadly they did not make it too far due to the lack of other staff, the server I am currently on is not up for public, but still in the making to be a great server I am a mod and it's going to be a factions/kits/prison/mini-games server.

How long you've played on the server: Well I First joined the server about 5 or 6 months ago maybe more, its been a while and I've been playing lately and the server is starting to reach a high potential that I expected it to grow into when I first joined.

How would you deal with someone being Inappropriate: Well if someone came online and started cussing I would tell them once to stop before a mute/kick just because we don't need excessive amounts of language anywhere. If someone rages after they lost a fight it would be simple try to calm them down saying they aren't bad just saying simple things like you are a good player it's just that he's really good at this he beats me all the time (because I suck).Well when things start getting serious like that I'll simply warn them but after and they continue whatever they are doing (cussing,raging,being racist etc...) I would first kick, then a mute if it continued, then a temp-ban for a reasonable time depending on what they were being inappropriate about.

How would you deal with a spammer: Well depending what they are spamming I would warn them to stop before muting them for 5 minutes but if someone came on and started spamming another server's IP I would instantaneously ban them. No questions. When someone comes on and spams another IP we have a small chance of losing players and those players can be future donators and technically you just lost business so, yeah that's why I would just be like NOPE BANNED.

How would you deal with a modded client user: Well if someone says TPA HACKER!!! even now I tpa and record what I see (I have to delete A LOT OF FOOTAGE) but I would tpain /v so I could see them but they couldn't see me. I would record the hacker then seeing that they are hackers I would ask for a screenshare and search their PC extremely thoroughly and if I found a file with any types of hacks I would ban them, seeing that they are not hacking I would simply tell the player who told me he was hacking that the player he called out on was in fact not hacking.

(Trying to add short paragraph here) Well I think you should pick me as staff because I love this server so much and I hate to see it ruined by the people who simply can't follow the simple rules like, Don't spam, don't hack etc... I'll be on the server as often as possible(probably every day cause I'm a loner with like no life D:) with everyone else, checking every server occasionally. I live in the Gulf time zone, I enjoy mine verse because of the community and the staff (you guys are awesome <33) and mostly the fun you can have as well as the challenges you have to do in order to rise to the top, to be the best at whatever you are good at. Well the benefits I could provide would be like simple things like having lots of friends get on and possibly donate and most importantly I would "murderlize" the living hell out of hackers, spammers, and mean people in general. Well whoever the hell reads this app I want you to get your up and stretch because this thing was long as hell, well whoever does read this I hope you consider making me apart of the awesome staff Noob has put together! Thank you for your time.

2. moneyking41

moneyking41 Active Member

YES this is a brilliant mod app good luck bud!

3. PrincessNerd3

PrincessNerd3 Experienced Member

I see a curse word, maybe fix that? Good luck.

4. Chriscraft1008

Chriscraft1008 Experienced Member

Support, but...

1. Try to become at least a "Member" not a "New member"
      2. Add more details; more adjectives, colors and more... words.
      3. Remove all unnecessary and sensitive words. Please.

Good luck. :)

5. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Please get to know the community and spend some more time online before applying.
      Adding color will greatly improve your chances.
      Good luck, but I don't support yet.
      :)

6. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support, Good Luck ;)!
      ~UncleUrnesto

7. Golthat

Golthat Active Member

Thanks for the help and i will work a bit harder in my next app if this doesn't get very far

8. Van

Van Boss Member

No support.

9. Golthat

Golthat Active Member

I understand xxxvan wish me luck!

10. Van

Van Boss Member

I do.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.