x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • AFR GizzBots Re-application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by GizzBots, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

I don't possibly know how I can be more active on forums.. I'm constantly on D:

2. Alisha Jade

Alisha Jade Experienced Member

How u spelled ''MacDonalds'' tho... But ok, support.

3. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Neutral, would be nice to see you more in game. I'm on Skywars, bedwars, survival, parkour, and creative (sometimes) at 7:30-9:30PM PST Time, if you wanna drop by.

4. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

Support. I believe you are fit for this position; just make more reports.

5. PvP_Forever

PvP_Forever Guest

I support <3

6. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

Support!!! :))))

7. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Support, would love to see you on the Staff Team. cx

8. ethanielz

ethanielz Active Member

100% support I was playing when you were mod and you handled everything with precise care so I would love to see that again :) good luck

9. GizzBots

Bump. Thanks for all the above replies.

10. NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda Experienced Member

No support @Elrak said it all.
      Also add some color

11. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Support. You have no idea how fantastic of a job I think you did last time as mod.

12. GizzBots

Colour isn't a necessary for me to apply for mod. Thanks for your input, hopefully I can flip that view. :)

awe I'm speechless c':

13. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

Yeah, I support youu

14. WinterWaffles

WinterWaffles Experienced Member

Support ^-^

15. GizzBots

Cheers quad

Ty winter

16. zStrafe

zStrafe Experienced Member

just why lmao

17. GizzBots

hm

18. MrFishy

MrFishy Experienced Member

Well based on what I've seen and read this application is very contested between the fact that you are worthy of being a mod or not. Yes you did say some very very rude things towards someone part of this community but if you are applying for mod then you must be telling the truth when you say it was a joke or no one will know if you are actually truthful and we need to take that you said it was all a big joke and hope this doesn't happen again. I've had some very strong words with some of the other mods (tin) outside of minecraft but that never influenced who he was in-game, in-game he was a completely different person that was respectful and was kind to all. Yes we all make mistakes and yours seems to affected you a lot. But in my eyes I think you could still become a mod as long as nothing like that happens again and if it does I could likely end up changing my mind. Be wise...

19. GizzBots

I'm not going to sit here and say that I'll filter everything I say outside of Minecraft for a moderator position which I believe I could easily fill. That's a ridiculous statement for anyone to make.

Those screenshots had nothing to do with Minecraft, Mineverse, this server or 'the community' as it was an individual who I have on Skype that I said those words to. I don't understand why the word community is being associated with something that had absolutely nothing to do with this 'community'. I have done nothing but care for this community and I have never tried to damage or harm it in any way, shape or form. The intentions of those screenshots were to make me look bad, and I'm not going to stand for that.

I put myself forward to help the server. I am easily capable of filling this role efficiently - ask the mods I worked with prior to my resignation. Nothing has changed. I'm a completely honest person. Now, to settle this once and for all, anyone who is going to use those 'screenshots' against me to say that I am undeserving of mod I will ignore due to the fact that it is completely irrelevant. It's not associated with Mineverse. The only reason Elric has those screenshots is because someone added him to the group, which they shouldn't have, and the only reason he posted them here is to attempt to ruin my image.

So, to sum this up, I'm not going to filter my actions outside of Minecraft/Mineverse. Why? Because I am who I am. I have been told from sources that @CypriotMerks has said I'm annoying. It isn't stopping me from applying despite the fact that I know the odds are against me. Why? Because I care very much for this community and I care very much for this server. Every action I have done within this server has been made to improve it. I don't understand why something that is separate to this server is being brought into the equation. Yes Diggy is apart of this community, but no, the joke was not made within the community, nor was it made with any association with MV.

It took courage for me to apply this time over. I saw that Mineverse was in need, and hence why I applied. That's all there is to it.

20. MrFishy

MrFishy Experienced Member

I completely understand what your saying and I'm not saying that those are the only thing that is going to bring you own and prevent you from being a mod. What little I did play while I did "quit" I saw you and you were a very nice person and I like you as a person. Which is why I am choosing to support you I'm not trying to make you look bad for something you said outside of the server. And so you and Diggy are close friends and said that I completely understand me and Tin do the same crap when he was a mod too. I feel the way me and tin used to communicate was very similar to this and we are all different people than we are on MV because of what we want to be on this server. We want to be a role model and we act different outside of it because it has nothing to do with MV itself.

From all the things that are against you I still think you made a great mod and you have a great chance of being a mod to help this community that is in need by someone that has experience like you which is why I'm choosing to support you. I wish you luck in your journeys of becoming mod my friend.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.