x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Giving Someone Else Claimblocks in Survival

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Elysiant, May 27, 2020.

1. Elysiant

Elysiant Established Member

I think being able to use a /cbgive (name) command would be really useful in survival, to gift claim blocks to someone else, for those who share homes and have one main owner and have others trusted on their claim.

2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Or they could just claim it themselves and trust their friends.

3. Elysiant

Well yes, in the case i'm speaking of for myself and my friends we are making a house all together but the claim is mine, but the claim blocks could all be compiled to the owner being me to expand the claim, considering all my friends are living there with me and are reaping the benefits. It's just an easier way to get more claim blocks faster and share between people.

4. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

Neutral for both reasons

5. Elysiant

The reason I suggest this is that i've been staff on many servers and most of them have had this option and I think it's helpful, it won't hurt to not have it as people don't have to use it but it can help the people trying to build huge things or just those who want more claim blocks ya feel? :)

6. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

That's just how claim blocks work.

People could abuse it with alts.

The whole point about earning claim blocks by playing, is to play to get claim blocks. Not to have your friends/teammates give them to you. Someone who never plays could just come in and get a bigger claim than someone whos been playing for months, and that doesn't seem fair to me compared to the current system we have.

The whole point of having this system is to give a bigger reward to the people who play more. Giving an advantage to the regulars of Survival based on play time, and not popularity, alts or donor ranks.