x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Friend Lost Plot

Discussion in 'Help' started by LeafyWizard, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. LeafyWizard

LeafyWizard Active Member

Hey! My friend, MEGAPERSON (MEGAPERSON1232) recently changed her username and now, she can break things on her plot but she doesn't permission as owner. Pls Help.

EDIT: If you r wondering why I created this and not my friend, whenever she tries to create a forum account, it says "Server Error Occured Please try again Later" So i made this thread for her

I have already posted this before but the moderator @MaxNinja10 closed the thread when he thought it was solved.

2. CriticalCrits

CriticalCrits Active Member

The best thing to do here is ask one of our wonderful Admins for assistance here. You should also ask your friend to be mindful of changing your username as it can corrupt things such as plot ownership. Just get in contact with a Admin or Creative Moderator and they will help you accordingly ;)

3. zachary0816

zachary0816 Experienced Member

The is a bug with the forums that disallows anyone to create a forum account, as for the creative problem, email [email protected] this problem with evidence. You can do another way put I can't be bothered to explain it all.

4. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

1 You change your name back to old name.
      2 When you can change your name back, dispose your plots
      3. Change your name
      4. Quickly re claim your plots back, be careful as people can claim your disposes plots, but this is very, very unlikely.
      5. ENJOY!
      (Or, you could go to [email protected] although you should send a message every 4/5 days, then Cyp will listen to you, as he gets a lot of messages and can become very busy.)

5. larrythebird101

larrythebird101 Boss Member

Forum account registration has been fixed so your friend can make an account if they wish to now, but you may pass this message along to them.

I'm sorry to say that moderators cannot help fix your plot because we don't have the permissions to claim other plots for people. But if you wish for your plot to be fixed please send an email to [email protected] where an admin can see your request providing the following things
      • Problem With Your Plot
      • Your Old IGN
      • Your New IGN
      • The Plot ID (Located on a Sign on the Front Right Corner of your Plot)
      • Valid Proof of You Owning Your Old IGN (Using https://namemc.com/ is the Easiest)

If your problem isn't fixed within a few days after sending the email try sending another one but please do not spam the email. If not after that then try sending one every few days.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.