x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • flamingtorch83 Glide Hacking

Discussion in 'Reports: Banned' started by 196, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 196

196 Boss Member

1. Your ingame name: GuyP196
      2. The offender's ingame name: flamingtorch83
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: The player was using a hacked client to glide to places that are unreachable for normal players, with the intention of winning.
      4. Evidence/screenshots: Here are some screenshots:
        2013-12-09_20.20.27.png 2013-12-09_20.16.09.png 2013-12-09_19.32.16.png As can be seen in these screenshots, the offender is gliding to places that are unreachable without the use of this hack. In the first, he is on top of a pair of trees that cannot be reached without gliding from a higher place on the map. In the second, he spent the duration of the game at the dome spawn is under, and can be seen gliding back to the map from the unreachable location. In the last, he glided from a higher point on the map (the tree I am standing on in the picture) to reach a pair of trees that cannot be reached without hacking.

• Like Like x 1
    2. BioNarix

BioNarix Experienced Member

More photo evidence. The first photo is close to where i'm assuming he had to have used glide from to reach the trees that normal people can not get to. The second photo is us trying to hit him, but from him being out of reach, we weren't able to knock him down. The third picture shows him jumping off the trees he was on and gliding to the ground when time ran out. This all happened during the same round, though I think i might have messed up the order of the photos.
      2013-12-09_20.21.19.png 2013-12-09_20.20.48.png 2013-12-09_20.21.49.png

3. flamingtorch83

flamingtorch83 Experienced Member

_NightShadows_ is the one who gave me these, he said he will give me glide even when I didn't want them, I tried to get rid if them but they wouldn't go away! So now whenever I jump it makes me go slower than normal :/ If I can figure out a way to fix this i will do it as soon as possible!

4. 196

196 Boss Member

I kind of doubt this, I absolutely cannot see the player you mentioned doing such a thing. In any case, even if this is true, and you want t get rid of them, why are you using them to your advantage? We can clearly see that in almost every picture, you are one of the last few humans alive, specifically in my first screenshot, you won the game. You state that you want to remove these hacks and not use them, yet you are abusing them to their full power to win whenever possible.

5. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

Thanks for reporting.
      Player has been banned.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.