x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • FlamingArrow22 Application =)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by FlamingArrow, Apr 9, 2015.

1. FlamingArrow

FlamingArrow Active Member

These Are the questions and answers I hope you enjoy.

How old are you?: I'am 16 years of age.

What is you IGN?: My Minecraft user name is FlamingArrow22.

What timezone are you in?: I'am in eastern time.

What country do you live in?: I live in Canada.

What languages can you speak?: I can speak English and French.

Why do you think you should become mod?: Well first let me start off with a big thank you for letting apply for this wonderful server, now back to the question. I believe i should become a staff member because i always help in every situation, i never say no to a question and always help any player, I have past experience as many different staff places such as Head-mod, Admin, Mod, Helper, Co-owner and hopefully a Mod on this server too. I also think i should become Mod because i always stop or finish fights/flamewars and never let them go on or even start. I also never stop till i get what i want. I'm very active on all servers i'm staff on even if i'm not staff. And this is one very important thing about me, I never and i say never give up. I know I already stated this but its something that very important i believe and i think all staff should have. Those of few of many reasons why I think i should be a staff member/mod.
      Thank you. :D

How long can you be active everyday?:
      • Monday- 4:30 PM- 5:15 PM
      • Tuesday- 4:00 PM- 4:45 PM
      • Wednesday- 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM
      • Thursday- 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM
      • Friday- 5:30 PM- 6:45 PM
      • Saturday- 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM
      • Sunday- 1:00 AM- 2:15 PM
      This chart will show all the times i can play on each day of the week.

How long have you been playing MineVerse?: I believe i have been playing Mineverse for about 1-2 years now. :D :p

Have you ever been banned in the past: No

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?: Yes I do have past experience as a moderator. I have been Head-Mod on Vemoncraft, Mod on Slabcraft, Mod on Vanilla vortex, Admin on NGG I have been co-owner on MidnightCraft i have been help on FlexCraftia got promoted to Mod then got promoted to Admin and hopefully a Mod here too. :D

What 2 server would you like to be mod on?: I would like to be staff on kitpvp and Factions.

Thank you so much for letting me do this application. I do hope I get accepted but if i dont please tell me the things i did wrong and need to improve on thank you.

-FlamingArrow22

2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support. Why?
      ~ New member
      ~ Not much info
      ~ You might have played mineverse for about 1 to 2 years, but you just joined the forums. Don't apply straight away and don't walk in desperate wanting moderator right away.

3. FlamingArrow

FlamingArrow Active Member

Ok sir Thank you for the tips Im sure ill use them in the new applications =)