x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Fixing The Server in General

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PooFart, Jun 9, 2015.

1. PooFart

PooFart Active Member

Hello Sorry about my last post rushed it in about 15mins.

This is mainly for faction's but i will post more about the rest of the server.

Suggestions:
      1:
      Here are a few suggestion's about mineverse faction's. The server has recently been reset but the economy is glitched dropper money glitch is out of control i sat at /warp shop for 30 mins and had seen about 6 people abuse the glitch not saying name's but the glitch needs to be fixed.

2: Fixing the commands with Mcmmo, Factions because half the people don't even know what to type to even make a party for mcmmo the proper command is /party create (name) but is now /mcmmo : party create (name). Faction commands are completely broken and need to be fixed very soon, most people have know idea what to type to get out of enemy territory you have to type /essentials : home (name) spawn and more it is a annoying bug that needs to be fixed.

3: Getting new perks/plugins for the server so the server can be funner and have more of an achievement to play for here are some suggestion's for plugins "CustomEnchants" "McmmoVoucher's" and getting more from donater rank's i have spammed alot about this but this is a problem kits are close to useless sorta only useful things out of ranks are /fix /heal /feed /echest /craft the kits are close to useless the server needs to be worked on majorly.

Please Read This And Take This Into Consideration And Please Dont Worry About Making New Things But Fix And Make The Things You Have Now.

Sincerely Blazing`

2. elrak

elrak Legendary Member