x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR [Fin/Eu] ImTubeless's moderator application [OP Prison & Survival]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Naga, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you, colors do nothing, that's why I keep it simple with only 2 colors.

2. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

Support!
      You are a great mod and a wonderful friend.
      I know how passionate you are about Hellblock and I know you will be a great member to this team.
      I can't wait to see you as staff again.

3. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you Pile. Thou me getting moderator again seems kinda meeh, due to being twice on old Hellblock already. So why would Cypriot promote me, that has experience from one of Crew's servers, instead of someone that has not.

Complicated thinking you know.

4. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Legendary Member

Ay, support, very active and stuff :')

5. Denni__

Denni__ Active Member

Support you are really active and helpful

6. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

7. SavageTM

SavageTM Well-Known Member

8. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

I knew your name was familiar to me! When I saw this I first thought "Hmmm wasn't this guy a Mod already? Guess not"

9. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you, I'm just a former moderator on Hellblock.

10. Naturalality

Naturalality Active Member

Now, before I start off my review, I will warn you that if you dislike reading long passages, you should probably move on. The purpose of this entire passage is to give the applicant constructed feedback. In doing so, he/she may improve upon being an applicant. Most of these are from in-game observations I have put together from my time of playing with the applicant. Without further ado, here it goes.

Is the application well thought out and has effort put into it (27.5/30): Now, this is one of the most important things that an applicant must have. The use of color in this application is very good as it is attractive and the colors don't take away the purpose of the application. One of the best things about this is that it is brief (Unlike this review, of course). I have looked through a lot of application on both skyblock and mineverse and this applicant's application seems to be the "perfect size". Regarding the details, I like the character traits. They are well-described and fit you quite well. As far as being active, you may want to raise the time for weekdays as I see you a lot more on weekdays than 2-4 hours. As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best brief applications I've seen. Now, let's talk about why you didn't earn a full score. The main part is that you did not include much about "why" you simply described some characteristics of a moderator you have. Now, don't get me wrong, it's quite good how it is. I would simply like to see you elaborate a bit more on your reasoning. Other than that, it's quite a good application and please note I am very strict upon grading applications.
      Is the applicant active both in-game and on the forums (15/15): If I were to think of a person who fits this category perfectly, that would be you. I have seen you in-game for up to 10 hours straight which really is quite impressive. Not only that but with the recent glitches going on, you've been helping players with commands which only adds to the application. About the forums, I see on active on it all the time and having quite a bit of fun with players. Maybe pitch in the community a little bit more. I understand I cannot see any reports so I'm simply assuming you report players that are breaking quite often. Good job on this and keep it up. Though maybe you should take occasional breaks in-game more often. Don't wait to take long 3-hour breaks. Simply get up, stretch and walk around every 30 minutes or so. I have yet to see you on hellblock, though.
      Is the applicant helpful (30/35): One thing that impacts this greatly is reports on the forums. I cannot see other's reports so I have no idea if you are doing so or not. Since you were a former-moderator I will assume that you are doing your job. Now, helping in-game. I see you helping though it's not as frequent as I'd like it to be. Especially with the new plot glitches, I've seen you periodically telling players commands on how to fix the problem. I have never seen you on hellblock so I have no idea how you do there. In short, maybe answer some more questions. I see a lot of questions left unanswered in OP Prison. Maybe you can change that :).
      Background of the player (15/15): I'm one of those people who believe that people can change so thus, I will not be deducting points for you getting banned on the skyblock servers. Having moderatored hellblock for half a year puts you at great advantage over other applicants. Experience is very nice to have when it comes to moderating. It will become very handy in decision making (I learned that myself :p) and you will also learn faster when it comes to moderating on a different server and adjusting to it. I have also found you to be very mature and respectful to other players. Of course, that is probably about your age and that you're shifting into adulthood. And yes, I would have to agree that you were a superb moderator on hellblock and I would like to bring that over here.
      Extra notes (5/5): Personally, I find you to be a great person. You're nice and don't really boast a lot. I don't have much to say here but good luck.

As you can probably tell, I am very dedicated to grading applications. So this is not your final score. If you don't like the score you've received, call me back and I'll grade it again. Please do not bother me until you have improved and think you can get a better score. As you can probably tell, these things take quite some time to type out.
      Final score: 92.5%

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    11. CosmicGalaxy32

CosmicGalaxy32 Experienced Member

Support ty for the help on Op Prison!

12. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

I'm gonna be honest, I do rarely report players because well, I always read someone saying "Reporting" so I don't really have to and I do not experience scams itself due to me not trading with players that often. I do not take breaks, only when my mom/dad tells me that I have to eat with them or use the bathroom. I also have a player that can call me immature and childish, which is a fact. I've been acting like a little kid for the couple of days on TS. However, I apologized which is the important thing for me.
      Thank you.

13. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

14. Herf

Herf Boss Member

Hurry up and get mod we need another person who knows what der doing

support BTW

15. Gray Sage

Gray Sage Active Member

Support.

16. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

17. Darkchyldeone

Darkchyldeone Experienced Member

Holy Wow.. a Gray Sage Support!

Now you know you did something good! XD

18. Discdog1000

Discdog1000 Well-Known Member

Support :P

19. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

20. ElectroTom

ElectroTom Experienced Member

Support! you were helpful and active on the old hellblock server, even when you weren't mod.

21. Quad

Quad Well-Known Member

I'm betting $50 you will get mod ;3

Good luck, and support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.