x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR [Fin/Eu] ImTubeless's moderator application [OP Prison & Survival]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Naga, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

General things about me.
      Hello, I am ImTubeless, aka Tube. If you continue to read my application you'll notice that I'm 18 years old. I study to be a car mechanic in the capital Helsinki thou I've started to think that I chose the wrong profession so I'm probably gonna study to be something else like a profession in the game industry. I have consoles that I rarely play on, I'm more of a PC gamer. I play mostly Civilaztion V (I love strategy games) and Minecraft, sometimes I play Counter-Srike: Global Offensive. If you want to know more about me, then ask away. I'm open for any question except if they are extremely private.

Your in-game name:

ImTubeless

How old are you?
      I am 18 years old.

What timezone are you in?

GMT+2

What country do you live in?

Espoo, Finland. (Just outside the capital Helsinki)

What languages do you speak?

I speak English fluently, Swedish as my native language and Finnish as the main language in Finland. I'm also learning Japanese, slowly. I cannot keep a conversation, I just started with studying it.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      There is a few reasons why I believe I should become a moderator once again and I'll tell you them.

First of all, since I've worked for Cypriot and Kato before, they know about my moderating and my "moderating skills" as I like to call them. I also have some (what I think is good) characteristics that a moderator needs in order to work properly, which is following.

Equality - I treat everyone equal. Some favor friends over players they do not know.
      Respectful - I respect every player, even if they disrespect me. Yes, I might lose my grip and disrespect the player if he/she disrespects me but I try always not to lose it.
      Mature - I think I'm somewhat mature, of course there are the moments when I'm childish but that's how everyone is. Every now and then there comes the time when you just want to be a little kid.
      Knowledgeable - Due to my 18 years I've gathered a lot of experience and knowledge about real life, how it is, about Internet and how it is. I do know that I have social skills to talk to players and their "problems" they might have. I do know the basic commands that a moderator needs.
      Active - Yes, I believe I'm active. I keep getting called "nolifer" and I take it as a compliment because it shows that I'm active.
      Honest - Yes, honesty is a good thing to me. I have tried to lie my way out in my younger days and I noticed that it's easier to tell the truth about things. There's a saying in Swedish that goes "Ärligheten varar längst" which is in English "Honesty stays the longest" or honesty is the best thing so I'm honest about things.
      Patient - I do have patient in situations, I used to have a hobby called Warhammer 40k which gave me a lesson in patient.
      Trustworthy - I am a player you can trust. I want the players to trust me because trust is one of the keys to a good friendship.
      Optimistic - I'm confident that the decisions I make is the right decision at the time I make it.
      Used to be a moderator - Yes, I did indeed.
      Knows the rules very well - Yes I do, I've learnt them.
      Great teacher for newer mods - Can't tell anything on this one either since I've been taught from former moderators and gave the tips onwards.
      Just nice overall - Well, I can't say anything to this because you judge me if I'm nice, I can't see a possible way for me to judge myself.
      You're a great person overall so - This is an opinion of a player that I know.
      (Thank you Joecobo for elaborating your reply to my application)

Second, since there is rarely a moderator on while I play which allows troublemakers to come online and do their stuff, I'd like to deal with these troublemakers.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Since I'm 18, I must find a job to get money so I can move out, but I'd say 4h+ a day. Weekends is another thing.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Mineverse, not so long. Mostly jumped on to say hi to someone. Hellblock I started back in September 2013 and in January I started at OP Prison.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

Nothing here.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes, I have. I've been twice a moderator on Hellblock. 1st time I was a moderator for 2 months and then got demoted and 2nd time I was for 4 months then I resigned due to school and personal life. And other small servers.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)

I'm applying for OP Prison and Survival.

The reason why I am applying for OP Prison is because of the player amount vs. the moderator amount during my time playing. Not that many moderators and so many scams + advertisements + spam and much more = once a moderator logs on, it's almost impossible to log off without leaving something undone. I have no experience from a much more active server, Hellblock was an approx 30 to 35 player at max when it was its own server, but I'm willing to take the challenge and I will try my best to succeed at OP Prison. And I haven't seen a moderator in a while on OPPrison.

The reason I chose Survival is because now that is has been reset, I can enjoy playing it. I've started on spending time on Survival and as well as on OPPrison, I don't see any else moderator than Ares. He is doing an outstanding job but he is usually alone moderating Survival.

I know I've changed my servers that I apply to a few times, first Hellblock, then Skygrid, now Survival.

Regards,
      ImTubeless

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    2. Skylanderdavid

Skylanderdavid Experienced Member

3. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

You have to apply for two servers.

4. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Only recommended.

5. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

I support for the fact that I know that you were a great moderator on the old hell block.

There really is no need to be extremely active for hell block as there are hardly any players on it anyway.

6. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you both.

7. Broken

Broken Experienced Member

Support, as ducky said you were a great moderator on hellblock and you were active whenever I went on

8. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

9. KingAlex

KingAlex Well-Known Member

Support. You were a great active mod

10. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Bump.

11. NarcissaMalfoy27

NarcissaMalfoy27 Active Member

I do not know why you did not tell me about this application. I wanted to be the first person to comment. Because you didn't tell me about this, no support.

Jk support <3

12. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Didn't tell because felt like advertisment. Thanks <3

13. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

You were a great Mod on the original Hellblock and you would be perfect for this job(since there is literally 3-5 players on HB everyday).
      Support!

14. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

15. salamander

salamander Boss Member

16. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

17. ColeDudeGochko

ColeDudeGochko Experienced Member

Good luck, but add more detail.

18. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Can tell you, ain't gonna. I've been a moderator on Hellblock before so Cypriot knows about me. But thank you.

19. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

Support. I knew you were a great moderator on Hellblock, so I think you would do good here.

20. Naga

Naga Experienced Member

Thank you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.