x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Factions needs some revamping.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by trollmonster9086, Feb 11, 2015.

1. trollmonster9086

trollmonster9086 Active Member

There are many issues with Factions that will hopefully be fixed and I have a couple of suggestions. Anyone can comment other ideas/problems they would like fixed :). First off, the towers of the wall in spawn are not finished and the trees in front of spawn are cut in half. I don't think the shop is finish because all of the shop displays are not put in, also, when you buy any spawner there is a glitch were it only gives you a pig spawner no matter anyone you buy. I also think Titans /heal [player] ability need to be taken away or put on a timer because most Titans use it just to troll and take all of your potions effects away, there is also a command where they cane heal everyone on the server. I also have many suggestions. I think that hostile mob spawners should be added to the shop, it would add more of a market to factions and make raiding more fun. Along with hostile mob spawners I think that the plugin should be added which gives you the ability to get spawners with silk touch. Along with spawners there are many other things that should be added to the shop (ex. CREEPER EGGS!). Now that the server has updated to 1.8 and 1.8 takes duping glitches away, many people agree that dispensers, dropers, and other redstone contraptions should be added back, giving us the ability to make a variety of farms or TNT cannons. I personally think that the nether should be allowed again. The Nether will allow more places for bases, create opportunities for more resources, and expand raiding tactics (Wither raiding). I may have missed a couple things, so if you'd like to add something or disagree with something please comment on this thread. Hopefully my thoughts are appreciated, just a little constructive criticism doesn't hurt;). *****PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS*****

Peace out,
      trollmonster9086 :cool:

2. Jason

Jason Active Member

I agree

3. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

Support

4. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

Support :)