x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [EU] ANUBISMA's Guard App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ANUBISMA, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ANUBISMA

ANUBISMA Active Member

1. Hi! Welcome to my Guard app. I am 14.
      2. My ingame name is ANUBISMA and I usually play Skyblock/Kitpvp and the reason why i do not play prison a lot is because there are a lot of people that do not respect the rules.
      3. I live in France so my time zone is Central European Time Zone.
      4. As i already said i live in France, more precisely i live in Normandy not really far from Paris.
      5. I am a monster! I speak 4 languages!! :) Well, i speak French, Polish, English and Spanish.
      6. I think i should be a guard because i am active and i know many people on mineverse so they can contact me easily if there is a problem on prison. I also know i should not abuse of my power and i won't.
      7. I have been on Mineverse for two months and i know this server has a lot of potential that is why i directly bought god rank but i would like to help in prison because there are some players that need to be looked after.
      8. I can be active 4-7 hours everyday so i can look after the server anytime in the day.
      9. I have some experience being a guard but i have a lot of experience as a co owner because i was co owner on a server called ZeusCraft but it closed recently.
      10. I am not a bad person. I am really friendly and i never hacked in my life and i will never hack. I haven't been banned on mineverse or even on any other server because i am a really kind person.
      11. I know the contraband items and i especially have to see if players have diamond or iron swords and this is frequently happening and i am here to try to stop it.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.