x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [England] Genius506PvP's Moderator Application. (Op PvP, Kitpvp)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by mattenphew, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Introduction

Hello Welcome to my Moderator application! Hope you enjoy! And remember this application is all true!

How old are you?
      I am currently 13 years of age.

Your in-game name:
      My in-game name is Genius506PvP.

What timezone are you living in?
      I am living in GMT.

What country do you live in?
      I live in England.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak some English and very little French and Chinese.

Why do you think you should become mod?

Lack of moderators
      Lately there has been a lack of moderators on Op PvP and Kitpvp. There are not enough mods to come online and ban or kick players. Some players are disrespecting others. Some are hacking. And it is spoiling the game for people who want to play normally. I think that I would be a valuable asset to the moderating team and would be able to help tackle this problem.

Helpful
      Many players have been asking me for help or what to do. I give them the clearest answer as I can, or give them kit God if they need it. I think that as a moderator the amount of help that I can give to players would be vastly improved.

Activity
      If you are a mod, I know it is important to be active on the server and the forums. As I try to be as active on the forums and the server. I can be active for 3-7 hours. Mineverse is one of my favourite minecraft servers and I spend a lot of my playing time on it.

Respectful
      I am respectful to all mineverse players, even if we have some problems. I try my best to be helpful and respectful to all players. I make sure that I treat all players the same.

Caring
      I am very caring to each of the players. I am always open to talk to for help. If a player wants to quit I try to to talk them out of it. I will always try my best to solve any problems that may occur and be friendly to each and every player on the server.

Hackers
      There are many hackers on Op PvP and KitPvP. I report as many as I can but seeming as I am not a Moderator I can't ban them on the spot. Hackers are just ruining the game for all the other players and I do not think that it is fair. If I was a moderator I would be able to help the server tackle this issue and make Mineverse a better place to play.

Politeness
      I am very Polite to other players. Many want to team with me on these servers but I refuse because I have a very big team and I try to be as polite to them as possible because I don't want to hurt their feelings. I am not rude to anyone in the chat and I am always respectful to others on the server.
      Honesty
      I would never lie to any of you players. The only reason I would lie is because I don't want to hurt other people's feelings.

Maturity
      I believe being a mod is not about age, it is about how mature you are. And I believe that I am mature. But many are not.

Disrespect
      A
      lot of players are disrespecting others. But when I am online and I see someone disrespecting I can ban them. Now there are not enough mods online to do this. So that is why I can help this problem.

Humorous
      I am very humorous. I believe that this is a good thing. When people are upset I can cheer them up by a good joke and make them laugh. I can make Mineverse a better place with a good sense of humour.
      Intelligent
      I believe that I am quiet intelligent (I am not bragging :P). Some mods just ban people for no reason. But I am not like that. I am smart enough to see who is being disrespectful or related.

Reliable
      I a reliable person in my opinion. Many players need people to rely on them and I am the person for that job. And many people are clueless on what they are to do on both of the servers I chose. I can feed them information on what to do. And I do that when someone needs help.

Responsibility
      I am a pretty responsible person I think. And Moderators need to have responsibility. I try to prevent people from arguing and being rude which will make Mineverse a friendlier place.
      Experienced
      I am very experienced on the two servers I chose to Moderate on. I play OP PvP more than kitpvp really, But I still do play KitPvP a lot. Most of you would see me on Op PvP but I still play KitPvP.

Useful commands
      I know most of the basic commands such as:
      /fly
      /ban [player name] Reason: Appeal at www.mineverse.com ~Genius~
      /tempban [time] reason:
      /mute reason:
      /kick reason:
      /gamemode
      /kill

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Monday- Friday: 4pm to 6:30pm
      Saturday and Sunday: 7am- 10:30am 4:30pm- 6:30pm

How long have you been playing on Mineverse?
      I have been playing on Mineverse for around 2 years

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes I have on Op PvP for hacking. But I was not hacking, the person I was playing with was mistaken and I was quickly unbanned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes I have. On a small server that me and my friend made with about 20 players.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      I would love to Moderate Op PvP and KitPvP.

Conclusion
      Thank you for taking your time in reading this application. I hope that you find all my answers to your satisfaction and I would love to become a part of the moderating team. Goodbye :D

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    2. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

No support make the font smaller and more info on why do you want to be a mod?

3. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Ok thank you for the advice.

4. mattenphew

Done.

5. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Application is looking pretty good, you have support from me!

6. mattenphew

Thank you so much! Means a lot to me!

7. mattenphew

<3

8. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

Color font is too bright for me to read.

9. mattenphew

Oh. Can you read anything about it?

10. mattenphew

Do you want me to change the color? If so whAt to?

11. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Color is so bright that I can hardly read it. Add more detail as well. No support.

12. mattenphew

Oh

13. mattenphew

I have taken your advice and edited my Application.

14. mattenphew

:P

15. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

^^^^
      No Support

16. mattenphew

Any reason why?

17. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Look above

18. mattenphew

?

19. Alan

Alan Experienced Member

Don't start a sentence with words like "but" or "so", as those words are supposed to continue a sentence, and, although it sounds acceptable when used to start a sentence, shouldn't be used to start one because, as mentioned above, they're used to continue a sentence. Therefore, it would be bad grammar.
      Also elaborate more on each trait please. Otherwise, good luck!

20. Romarcadette~

Romarcadette~ Well-Known Member

You saying at the beginning "everything in this app is true" just indirectly says it's not. Also I doubt that all that info is true. You barely know the community and your not very active. No support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.