x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EnderStevePigMan *Mod app* :) :D <3

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by EnderStevePigMan, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. EnderStevePigMan

EnderStevePigMan Experienced Member

How old are you?Im 12
      Your in-game name:EnderStevePigMan
      What timezone are you in?Eastern Time Zone~
      What country do you live in?UnitedStatesOfAmerica
      What languages do you speak?English and Spanish
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because i would like to help Mineverse, in becoming a safer place. I feel I'm mature enough to take ontheresponce ability of being a mod to help out those in need. I seen so many people with bad language and kids are learning them and it is bad not just for mine verse but for the world. I always follow the rules I might be a little mean when i get really mad but that happens rarely. I help people on what ever then need i sometimes give money to people and i help starters of survival to get ready. If you treat me nice i treat you nice :p People should have fun playing mine verse and i would like to help mine verse be the BEST server in the mine crafts servers . I never lie. It is bad for people to lie to people (lets make peace on mine verse) I don't see many mods on mine verse and when we need mods there not there.
      How long are you active on Mineverse? I am on Everyday for about 5 hours on week day and on weekends I'm on about 4-7 hours a day or more. And i am also I'm Minechat a lot (a app on apple for mine verse)
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? About 1 year
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?Yes i have been a moderator many of times i been a mod on my friends server i have been a mod on other servers to I think I have been a mod like 6 times on mine craft (doesn't count of friends other servers)

About me

Im EnderStevePigMan I am on everyday I get on most of the mini games on maneuverse but i mostly get on Survival, Skigird, infected, and Hungergames. I Get on all the time i help people. Most of the people are nice but some aren't i would like to help the server out and make it the best. I hope I get to be the mod to help people Bye.

Contect EnderStevePigMan at
      on Oovoo: Sammy_Lopez0117

Thank you! <3

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

This app could benefit with more information regarding why you should be mod. 65% support

3. Kubasliz.

Kubasliz. Experienced Member

Uhh 43% Support :lol:

4. IggI

IggI Active Member

1% cause you want) /heal removed':lol:

5. ButterBacca87

ButterBacca87 Active Member

6. SuperHeroSean

SuperHeroSean Experienced Member

Ender, we are good friends but let me be honest. You need lots more detail on why you should be mod. And you should not be putting you phone # on the internet :eek:. Because we are friends I support 45% but you need lots more detail :>. Good luck bro!

7. okbeast123

okbeast123 Experienced Member

Support!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.