x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock Endermen Spawn Rate

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Swift, May 26, 2019.

1. Swift

Swift Boss Member

[​IMG]
      As a player who does not have access to use /god to avoid taking damage from them and a player who is too poor to craft any type of armor I think it is only fair for me to ask if the rate that endermen spawn at is decreased because even if I were to take care of example like the 5 on my island currently they respawn so quickly and it's not just during night it's during the day too and torches do not help prevent spawn them. Any biome I were to change to (even the nether) also has them spawn! They are able to kill me if I were to accidentally look at them in about 3 hits it's just insane. I would rather not have to have a pumpkin on my head at all times to avoid this :(. It's not entirely fun to have to /spawn and /island everytime to get rid of them and it's really annoying because they're always where I need to be at the time. I realize there is an enderpearl challenge requiring you gain at least 20 enderpearls but still.. this seems a little excessive.​

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    2. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

support

3. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

You can always go into /is settings and disable mob spawn

4. Swift

Swift Boss Member

That would be an easy solution If I didn't want mob spawning on. Players have mob farms too.