x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive Duplicityyy's Application!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Duplicityyy, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Duplicityyy

Duplicityyy Experienced Member

good looks broooooo <3

2. Nautical_Nate

Nautical_Nate Active Member

Professional, Kind, OG, and polite
      I Support

3. Soph

Soph Established Member

support <33

4. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Established Member

im sorry but did you use the reason "im one of the last OG players" as a reason as to why you should be mod?
      i have been playing this server for awhile now and saw this but i rarely see you in game why so? i did /seen duplicityyy on kitpvp and i think it said last seen 18days ago and when i did the same on op it was 3 days ago?? is there something going on here?
      Edit 1: he is currently online on oppvp but he still has not been on kitpvp for 18days and 20 hours if you want to be a mod should you not be active on ALL gamemodes?
      Edit 2:you have not been on survival for 4 days either did you like get banned there or something?
      @everyone

no support. i do not think you are being honest about your mod app

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2019
    5. Duplicityyy

You're more than entitled to your own opinion. Also I like that you made an account just to not support me, very mature of you. You have only 3 messages, and you just made your account yesterday, and I am positive that I've played here longer than you. Just because you don't see me online doesn't mean other people don't. We could be in different time zones, there's many reasons.

6. RandomGuy

RandomGuy Established Member

do you plan to comepletely ignore what i said? i was just stating an opinion and asked why you have not played kitpvp for EIGHTEEN days. what do timezones have to do with the time you were last online?and i literally said i just started playing this server a while ago did you even read what i said? if so still, what does how recently you have joined the server have to do with the issues stated above?

"just because you don't see me online doesn't mean other people don't." i simply said that i checked your seen on kitpvp and other gamemodes and it was well.. quite long ago feel free to check his last seen on kitpvp @everyone theres no reason for 18days unless he was banned and is not telling us.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2019
    7. Duplicityyy

Doing everything you can by tagging "everyone" as if people are gonna see it isn't helping your case... your argument is so pointless, as there are many mods who are very inactive. I'll name a few of those staff members.
      JustMatt, 82 days.
      spicyabbie, 19 days.
      simons4u, 6 days.
      TheChainPumpkin, 22 days.
      CuddleCrim, 5 days.

You wanna explain that? Report them. I'm not even a mod yet. I'd rather be off a gamemode for 18 days than the whole server itself. At least I show up to the server, more than those moderators.

And yes, I'm banned on kit and I'm accepting it, I'm not whining about it. It's a simple mistake that won't happen again, if you wanna know, send me a message in private.

8. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

This application has gone more than 30 days inactive.
      If you wish to still apply for staff feel free to message a staff member and they can reopen this application for you.
      Thank you for applying for Mineverse.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.