x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • =-=-=drybones0205's Moderator Application=-=-=

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Drybones0205, Aug 27, 2014.

?

drybones0205 for moderator?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2014.
    1. Yeah!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No :(

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Drybones0205

Drybones0205 Active Member

Hope you guys enjoy seriously love you people who support me lets do this!

IGN: drybones0205

Time-Zone: Atlantic (US and Canada) 5:00

Languages: English

Why do you think you should be mod?

I think I should become mod because I am online literally all the time, most of the time I'm on Creative and just watch chat. So if I'm moderator I can spectate chat and if someone is spamming chat I can take a correct action and mute them for an appropriate amount of time. Also I am very mature and don't curse often, I plan to make the server a better environment for children to play a game and not be exposed to sexual talk and other inappropriate chatter. I am very respectful to the server and other players, If I do become any kind of staff member I will always respect Superiors. Also I will never abuse my power, I don't abuse my power as a donator why would I abuse it for Moderator? . I could benefit the server in a variety of ways I can help other player with In-Game problems and catch hackers. I am very experienced with a lot of hacks, I know how the work and what they look like in-game. I've seen many hackers on Kitpvp and OP Kitpvp if I was moderator I can catch these hackers and stop players from leaving the server.

How long can you be active: I can be active on Week Days 3 hours and on Week Ends i can play for 5 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse: I have to say for about half a year.

Former Experience: yes I have had former experience as a moderator before. I was Head Admin twice and I had a server of my own but I had to shut down because I lost too much money.

Well hope you guys/girls enjoyed

-drybones0205

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.