x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • DragoRyu's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DragoRyu, Sep 14, 2015.

1. DragoRyu

DragoRyu Active Member

Okay, so before I go on and do my application, I just want to say thanks to some people in mineverse who supported me to apply. I am a Elite, yes I donated because I fell in love with this server. I had been a bad player on mineverse, showing off, doing bad stuff. I want to say a big sorry, I was thinking every night, "Am I doing it right?" I knew I would get told or reported. I want to change, just feel how it is like to help people in Minecraft and making it their best time in the server. I did apply almost all the servers I like, but failed because of my age. That is all I want to say, so enjoy the application. Here is something important, my Minecraft account got hacked but got it back from the help of my friends, dad and mojang. Without them I would not be here. Also, my mineverse account also got hacked. So this is a new account ;(

How old are you?
      I just turned 11.
      Your in-game name:
      DragoRyu
      What timezone are you in?
      UTC+8:00
      What country do you live in?
      Malasia, in KL
      What languages do you speak?
      I use to speak Chinese but when I was 8 I moved into a international school so now I speak fluent English.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I do not want to show off or anything, but I think I should become a mod so I could change my bad behavior. Like I said at the top, I was a bad player, but I do think that being a mod can change me. I do love helping people, so I want to try it in Minecraft.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Mon-Friday - 1 hour or more Sat-Sunday - 2 hours or more
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Almost 2 years, if I remembered correctly.
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      I din't get banned in the past.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I had been a Co Owner in my friends server, also a admin in another friends server, but got closed because of money issues, and also like I said at the top, every app I put in another server gets denied because of age issues, but what I really think is that age does not matter.