x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Directionz_'s ReMod Apply ツ

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Directionz, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Directionz

Directionz Active Member

Introduction
      Welcome to my redo mod application my first one was a fail I stuffed it up and to me that sucked so here I am a day latter doing another one I hope you enjoy and have a great day or night. So as some of you know my IGN right now is Directionz_, I've been playing mineverse since 2013 its been fun watching it grow. I'm mostly on Kit Pvp2, Op Pvp or Op factions they are the main gamemodes I play on I do play some of the others like prison skywars and stuff, I hope you enjoy my apply and take time out of your day/night to read my apply it means a lot.

Your In-Game Name?
      At the moment my IGN is Directionz_ I'm not planning on changing it but I mite in the future.

What Time zone do you live in?

My Time zone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

What county do you live in?
      I currently live in Australia.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English but I'm learning German in school I'm not the best at it but I'm still learning :D

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

Yes, I have XSplit it works good for videos and I can post on forums, send to mod or post on YouTube

Have you ever been banned in game?
      Yes, Just a mouth ago I got banned on kit pvp2 for telling someone to kill them self. Why I did it was cause he was talking crap about me and my family which I don't even know him and told me my mum wants to kill her self when she sees you and that's when I said it, Sorry oh and I've been banned on prison for a mouth I don't remember why because it was a mouth ago but a ban is a ban what ever it was I shouldn't of done it.

How long can you be active on this server everday?
      Due to school on weekdays I can only play around 5-7 hours because I have to do other stuff like homework walk my dog feed my pets all that stuff but on weekends I play to much almost when I wake up watch anime and play Mineverse till night some times I go AFK if I go out some were but to be fair I have no life.

Why do you think you should become a moderator?

Mature

I'm 17 but I'm not saying because I'm almost a adult I'm mature my brother is 26 and he is no were close to mature but I can be stupid with friends but I know if its time to stop if we have gone way far from mature its ok to be a little immature everyone does it to time to time but you need to know when to stop like me :D

Trust Worthy

I am very trust worthy to friends family and people in game if you need help with something you don't want people knowing because your scared of them being mean or anything like that I'm here you can trust me.

Fast Learner

I am not the fast learner but I'm pretty fast if I'm building something like a wall someone shows me how or I just watch I can learn it in minutes not that fast but fast.

Patient

I am very patient if someone is doing something and they need time or just waiting some were, Well I love fishing with family and friends and to fish you to be really patient so I guess I am pretty patient.

Respectful

I'm very respectful to others as long as you are respectful back, I try my best to be respectful to others if there not as nice as I'm being to them.

Friendly

I am a very friendly person if you get to know me and if your friendly back I love meeting new people and helping them but I wont talk about helping to much on this dot point you can wait and read the helpful dot point :D

Helpful
      I'm very helpful to new people and to older people who have been playing longer then others as long as you ask nice and be kind ill be kind back and very friendly and helpful, If your new or just need any help just ask me if I'm on I'm here to help with what ever I can.

Active

I'm very active on this server its pretty sad how much I play its almost all day and night but only on weekends due to school I play a lot with friends and having laughs.

Do you have Skype or Team Speak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes, I have both I use skype more then team speak but I'm happy to use any.

Have you had 2 weeks registered on the Mineverse forums
      Yes.

Do you have a 50 post count?
      Yes.

Do you have any past experience as moderator?
      Yes, I have been moderator on a sever called LegendaryCraft a factions custom enchants server I played it a lot but it got boring and a friend showed me Mineverse and its been really fun over the years.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication setup?

Yes.

2. kei

kei Well-Known Member

No Support, sorry. You do not meet all of the requirements to apply.

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support

4. Herf

Herf Boss Member

support

5. benji

benji Well-Known Member

6. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

No Support, you do not meet the requirements.

EDIT: This looks like plagiarism to me.

7. jezz

jezz Well-Known Member

No support @Mvxine
      You do not meet the requirments.
      50 messages minimum
      Ts/Skype required
      At least 2 weeks on forums
      Good luck

8. amli

amli Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.