x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Directionz_'s Mod Apply

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Directionz, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Directionz

Directionz Active Member

Your in-game name: Directionz_

What timezone are you in?:

What country do you live in?:Australia.

What languages do you speak?:English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?:Yes I have XSplit it has work well for me with videoing hackers and getting them banned.

Why do you think you should become a mod?:Because ive been playing this server for almost 4 years now and I help as much as I can and see lots of hackers that need banning but I don't want mod just to ban hackers but because I play this server almost all day and night its sad but true

How long can you be active on the server everyday?:Well I play this server almost 24 hours a day but mostly 20 hours a day on weekends pretty sad but on weekdays due to school I play around 10 hours due to homework and walking my dogs.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?:Almost 4 hears now its been fun and watching it change it has been good ive met lots of new people over the years

Have you ever been banned in the past?:I have been banned once on kit pvp2 and prison, On kit pvp2 a guy was talking crap about my family and annoying me like saying my mum wants to kill her self because she made me and so I got really annoyed and told him to kill himself I know it was bad but I learned that after getting banned and on prison I cant really remember why I got banned but it was for a mouth Sorry :D

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?:Yes I have been a Admin And A Mod, I was a mod on LegendaryCraft a great server but they updated there server and it got unfun, I was and admin on PokeCentral It was a good server for pokemon fans but then again they updated to 1.10 and got to laggy so I didn't play

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?:No because I just got my forums account back I forgot the password and wrong email :D

Do you have 50 Post Count?:150

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?:No I cant download it on my devise :(]

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?:Yes

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?:I have Skype and I'm happy to get TeamSpeak 3 if need just tell me to get it and I will :D

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?:

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?:

2. Connor_

Connor_ Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.