x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Deathvaper1's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by deathvaper1, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. deathvaper1

deathvaper1 Active Member

How old are you? I am 13 years old and many people think of a mature 13 year old, I've fundraise for the past 3 years and successfully raised over $12,000 for my local Animal Rescue League! Making me the Top Kid Fundraiser and beat most of the adult fundraisers. My passion for helping is GREAT, and so far I only help my Community and the ARL! I'm part of my Schools Ambassador Program and Student Council and the way we help the community as ambassador's is to hold fundraiser's for the Senior Center, for the GreenHouse Project, for the School Comity, and when natural disaster happen we help! Including the recent mud slide in WA,.

Your in-game name: Deathvaper1

What timezone are you in? I Live in Massachusetts so thats makes me part of the Eastern Time Zone.

What country do you live in? I live in the USA, Pacifically Massachusetts.

What languages do you speak? I speak English, French and can understand Spanish (ENGLISH)
      Je Parle l'anglais, le francais et je peux comprendre l'espangnol (FRENCH)

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be a Moderator because I want to continue my help into a vertual minecraft world, and I would help the mineverse community in a positive way. I would correct people who make mistakes and congratulate the members who follow the rules and make mineverse a more enjoyable server! I would be a great moderator because I'm kind, positive, and always looking for ways to help others. I understand that being a moderator is a huge responsibility and not everyone can be one, If I was a moderator I wouldn't abuse my power and would take suggestions in how to make the server better, what I should do different, and any other advice, problems, or comments anyone would like to share with me! Overall my goal would be the help and be their for the mineverse community. Being a moderator would be challenging but fun, helping others would make my day and if you would give me a chance I would greatly appreciate it and wouldn't let you down! I would like the chance to help others, and hope you guys give me a chance. :)

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am usually on for 3 to 5 hours a day, but not all at once! Maybe 30mins - 1hour in the morning. Another 30mins, a hour later, then maybe 1.5 hours, a hour after that and so on. I also play for 2+ hours at night and I'm willing to play more! I always have my laptop on me and frequantly check mineverse for any messages, alerts, or notifications. So if needed I could hop on at any time.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing mineverse for about 5-6 months and about 3 months ago I've been playing much longer then I use to! I really enjoy this server and I'm not a suck up who says "ohh this is the BEST server ever, let me be a mod.". I belive that this server has a few things to be fixed but over all its really impressive and awesome.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator on one other server, the reason I don't play the other one as much is because the owner of that server dosen't play minecraft as much as he use to! So he hasn't been advertising his server as much, so it has been less popular! This leads me to only play when he tells me to, he shuts it down offen. :(

I really appreciate all of you guys helping me along the way, with your comments and advice so I did what you suggested to me. So here is some things about me!!! I'm 13years of age, love animal and smaller childern, think the beach is awesome! I have many horses up in OR, and have 7 dogs between two houses! I Also have a lizard, snake, two cats, and recently our bird (cockatiel) died! And other questions I'm open to!!!

Thanks for all your support ;)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    2. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

More information will increase your chances, Good luck ;)

3. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Undecided. You need more detail on why you think you should be a mod. Also, there's no reason to tell everyone about your fundraiser. The question was "How old are you?" not "Do you have a fundraiser?" I think it's great that you do all of that work for your community, but please stay on topic. :D

4. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

This application could benefit with more information regarding why you should be a moderator. Good luck.

5. deathvaper1

I took all of your advice and agree with most of them, I appreciate your input and if I could redo my App. I would reconcider what you guys said! I really enjoyed hearing the comments, Thank You Deathvaper1

6. Max

Max Janice's Mentor Premium

Just use the Edit button in the bottom left corner, you can take out whats needed and add whats needed :)

7. deathvaper1

Thank You For Telling Me MAXNINJA10, I will change it when I have time to reconcider it!!!
      :0

8. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

Add some more details on why you should become a mod, add some colors(if you like), tell us about yourself, your personality, and space out the questions so it's not hard to read. When those things happen count me as a supporter. Good luck. :)

9. deathvaper1

Thanks I will later!!!

10. deathvaper1

Finished all the work you guys said to do to improve the application, Thanks to All!!!
      Also leave in the comments if I have your vote to become a Moderator, I think it will help THANKS

11. deathvaper1

Please Vote for My Mod. App Thanks :)

12. Nickwongold

Nickwongold Active Member

I think that he should be a mod. He's always nice and friendly to people and he's helpful to beginners. I support it.

13. deathvaper1

If i can do anything to help people I will just give me a shout out!!! Thx;)

14. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Good Luck ;)!

15. deathvaper1

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.