x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Dead. :(

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Peeps, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Peeps

Peeps Experienced Member

mineverse over the past few months has been a little dead. bedwars got deleted, too, which i was upset about because i played that a lot. I get it though because no one ever went on it, but we need to find a solution. We need to find a way to get mineverse back on the radar. we need other minigames and more attractable stuff. we should all work together to find a solution because i really want to see this server take off again because i really want to play on it again. thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
    2. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

I agree, adding new stuff and keeping the server up to date is a hard job. The staff team is trying to constantly make improvements to mineverse but it's a long, hard and painful job and no one in the staff team really has the power to change the server back to what it was in the click of a finger.

3. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

The only thing we can do is pray

4. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

The admin on Mineverse is currently working on many new things and improvements on Mineverse. We just have to give it time, and hope for the best. I really don't want this server to die <3

5. Squire

Squire Well-Known Member

More staff need to be recruited. I haven't seen a moderator in game in months now. Except for Scor.

6. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

I kinda agree on that one. But the next promotion wave is probably soon... Or I hope so :)

7. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I know cotner, gabe, and I speculate it is, hopefully it is though. There are a bunch of good applicants.

8. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

the irony that your name has 'Peep' in it and the title is dead.

9. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

the only way mv is coming back is if cyp gives the server up and sells it to someone who gives a crap.

wont be surprised if i get banned for this

10. lokadd

Woof? I like to run into walls too.

11. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

@xBMAN has been like carrying with all the stuff he's been doing which is marvelous because he's done so much in such little time

Also more people need to be promoted because apparently hardly anybody is on but it's because of this cycle.

Bad Anti-cheat = Hackers = People complaining = Toxic community = Staff disrespect = Less staff willing to get on = Less hackers caught = People complaining more = Toxic Community = Staff disrespect = Less staff willing to get on...

so yah we need to fix the main issue, the anti-cheat. That will hopefully reduce the amount of hackers and happier people. That means more mods are willing to get on because they aren't getting gang banged with disrespect and well you get the idea.

12. DShreked

DShreked Active Member

true

13. lokadd

Haha, I like this cycle. :P

• Like Like x 1
    14. Peeps

Peeps Experienced Member

ive had peep in my name since minecraft started, i origionally had my_peeps_101 lmao

15. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

I agree! The server has been suffering the in the past few months and from what I heard the Admins have been working on solutions the best thing the community can do for the server is promote it and keep giving suggestions. In my opinion, many things about the server could be changed in seconds the make the server more enjoyable. For example Staff Team, the most active staff I have seen in-game are Scorv, Ordi, Queertis, and FearTheUnknown. There is more staff that should be active, but I realize they have lives outside of Mineverse which is very understandable. Not only the Staff Team, but I have heard from some people that the False bans are also a small problem here which can be fixed with maybe a Training System? (When you get accepted into the Staff Team you get a mentor which they tell you know to use forums and commands and what not. Maybe adding a little bit of training. If one does not know how to detect non obvious hacks then that mentor could show them how) New commands should also be implemented. Really it's about promoting the server again and adding more games and maybe resetting gamemodes.

16. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Very true, a training system would be good for the untrained staff. Many of the moderators that apply have talked about their previous moderation experience, and they are fully prepared. I know of a few players who were recently wrongly banned by a moderator, so in this case, training would be good. I just feel like those who haven't been moderating for long or haven't moderated should have this, and those experienced don't.

17. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

Yeah, and not get rid of the players we have now in case by resetting stuff *AHEM* skygrid

18. baile y

baile y Well-Known Member

Skygrid does need a reset.

19. TronicTonic

TronicTonic Experienced Member

It could use one, if it didn't kill all the players that have been playing and are playing now. But it will, which is why a reset is bad.