x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Dannyboy_13's moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Dannyboy_13, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dannyboy_13

Dannyboy_13 Active Member

Things about me:
      I am the only child In my family. I am 13 years of age, I live with my mom and dad. My favorite color is blue. I am in the eight grade, I live at Marietta, Georgia. My favorite things to do is play basketball, play soccer and read. I get mostly A's in school and I am one of the smartest students in my school. I have advanced classes, I'm single and I study hard. I check forums for about 30mins to 1 hour. I love playing mineverse especially op and infections. My birthday is on the 9th of July 2001. That's all the information I have for you guys plz support.
      How old are you:
      I am 13 years of age.
      In game name:
      Dannyboy_13
      Time zone:
      I am in the eastern time zone
      I live in the United States Of America
      Language:
      I speak English only
      Why should I become a mod?
      I think I should become a mod I play the game right and go by the rules. I'll make sure all the scammers, spammers and hackers get ban and never shop up until they learn their lesson, and since I'm the only child I'll be on mineverse a lot watching out any person who doesn't want to play the game right, because if you scam or hack that means you don't like mineverse so you don't deserve to be on it. I'm very honest with decisions and I'll make the right decisions on the people who think they can do evil on the server. Giving me the opportunity to become a mod is one you would never forget, trust me on that because I'm a rule keeper and I make sure other people stick to the rules. Having me as a mod is a dream come true to me because after playing mineverse for over a year and seeing all the different hacks I'll be glad to go back and punish that person for good. I might be 13 but I'm capable of a lot trust me. I'll do what's right to help the server and everyone would enjoy the server peacefully.
      Time I am active:
      Monday-Friday: 4:30pm to 7:30pm
      Saturday-Sunday 2.00pm to 8.00pm
      Holidays: 11:00am to 10:pm.
      How long have I been playing minecraft:
      Well I have been playing minecraft for over 2years and i have been playing mineverse for over a year on my friends account (_jayboy_) but now I have my own account(Dannyboy_13).
      Past experiences as a mod:
      I am currently the co-owner of a server called lava-flow and I have been co-owner for about 3-5 months and ever since I got to be co-owner of the server it improved a lot.

So guys that's my story, hope you like it, if so support me please thank you.

2. Realizinq

Realizinq Well-Known Member

Add space between questions, and don't only use Blue. Good luck ;)

3. Nerdobob

Nerdobob Active Member

Maybe when your not a new member...

4. DuskShadow

DuskShadow Active Member

Just a suggestion: Could you use not full blue and make the titles a different colour? That would make it a lot more easy to read. I think more info on WHY you would like to become a moderator could help. Anyway just my opinion.

5. Chriscraft1008

Chriscraft1008 Experienced Member

Sorry you are a bit new and you don't go online that often so.... No support. For now. Also try and reach that character limit of 10000. Good luck :D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.